The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kotor 1 & 2 weapons

stms

I'd like to see weapon in game weapons that were owned by our Kotor 1 & 2 companions.

But have them reflect their builders character like for instance Atton: he was secretive, joking around, much more intelligent than he portrayed himself, why not a dual saber tongfa that would be hidden like in his belt and could form a special double bladed saber when both sabers are joined by the tongfa side handles;

Bao'dur: he was tech savy, regreatful, protective so why not a single hilt saber that if he could smash it into the ground and did a force push it could become an AOE attack along with that it would send out some of the sabers energy like a train freight pushing it so they'd get a force push AOE blast and a lightsber strike though just a basic one

What do you think?

i want every weapon/clothing from kotor 1/2

Jeebus H why??!

IMO we need to move on from the KotOR games. They may have been ok games 10 years ago, but sheesh, enough is enough. Seriously, why not just play KotOR if you need a KotOR fix? This isn't KotOR, it's TOR.

I'm thinking the general community is probably pretty tired of all these armors and weapons from those games that they may or may not have even played. Diehard KotOR fans are not even in the majority here, they're in the minority.

Furthermore, the games weren't even that good. There, I said it. :o

Jeebus H why??!

IMO we need to move on from the KotOR games. They may have been ok games 10 years ago, but sheesh, enough is enough. Seriously, why not just play KotOR if you need a KotOR fix? This isn't KotOR, it's TOR.

I'm thinking the general community is probably pretty tired of all these armors and weapons from those games that they may or may not have even played. Diehard KotOR fans are not even in the majority here, they're in the minority.

Furthermore, the games weren't even that good. There, I said it. :o

It's honestly worse than the Clone Wars stuff in SWG. That was a 20 year gap, this is a 300 year one. Revan's stuff was plausible because he's still seen in this time period wearing his stuff (not to mention the Revanite compound has someone wearing his gear). But the more that type of stuff gets plopped in, the less plausible it becomes.

And KOTOR is still a good game (it has its flaws and things I wince at now), although its starting to show its age.

• 4 weeks later...