LFGF top-tier content.

JonnyMadDog

Ey'm a mDmg LFGF HMode dred ops, NITmode teror/scmnvillny, and entity-essenc runs, all to get geared up for NITmode dred ops and the next secret bos/es to dwn 'em wrld first before trols and elitist all-in-same-gild's do who don't deserve to do such things. PM/Whispr/mail to schedule. Thx for readn!

JMD,

I believe our Imp side progression is set, but the pub side Dead Rabbits guild (10/10 HM) might have room. You should definitely talk to the GM Tco on the pub side, as I know he has spoken highly of you in the past.

Be sure to tell him Bro sent you. The last part is important.

Hey cool, thanks alot! Currently, as of this typn on Harb (secretly left several mornin's ago for bizness) but will (hopefully) be back by tomorow nyt, will have more hyprcrates for sale (of the new 'Opportune' set) when they unbind, will try to be amogn the first to buy 'em so they'll be available sooner then most, btw. Say that both in general and cause T-co is a usual buyer. PM/whispr/mail to pre-order (yes even tho am not on JC atm mey placeholder for name is so can still keep in touch). First-come-first-serve basis, some may needa wait till next wekend to get theirs, on a budget here.

Yeah, ey've run w/ T before n yaz, T ran w/ 'merica-eph-yeah before they disbanded a bit, they're nice, ey ran w/ 'em too, wish em well and that they reform soon, as was told they may next mnth-ish. This is the reel mself sayn support yr local prowresln and vid rental stores and thx for readn!

Edited by JonnyMadDog
Fix typo.

JMD,

I believe our Imp side progression is set, but the pub side Dead Rabbits guild (10/10 HM) might have room. You should definitely talk to the GM Tco on the pub side, as I know he has spoken highly of you in the past.

Be sure to tell him Bro sent you. The last part is important.

Can I kill you now?

What!? Srsly tho, if any of this is meant in neg. taste to mself, yr troln only drives mself more so, ey won't stop till ey stick it to the trols. Will tryn be back by tomorow btw, and got a crate or two unbinding. Mai placeholdr for pre-order, first come first serve. Usual rate.