Sage HP in PvP

YamianGodlike

Hello. I have returned after about a 1.5 year long break and after doing some PvP I realized I have lower HP than my teammates. I have between 23-24k while the others are sitting on way more, usually about 28-29k. Even other sages have more HP than me. I know the stats are "normalized", but still... This feels unfair.

Can someone please explain to me why? Is there something I can do about it?

Yea, I'm full purple Battlemaster / War Hero. I thought using old PvP gear would better to no PvP gear.

A reasonable assumption but no. As long as there is any expertise on your gear it will not get bolstered. The expertise on pre 2.0 PvP gear is very low in comparison to current PvP sets. Better choice is PvE gear (66-78) until you get yourself new PvP gear. The PvE gear currently available will get boosted by bolster in both its actual stats as well as expertise.

A reasonable assumption but no. As long as there is any expertise on your gear it will not get bolstered. The expertise on pre 2.0 PvP gear is very low in comparison to current PvP sets. Better choice is PvE gear (66-78) until you get yourself new PvP gear. The PvE gear currently available will get boosted by bolster in both its actual stats as well as expertise.

Pull the mods out of that battle master gear and replace them. If you are 53+ buy some of the cheap orange gear from the new Czerka FP until you can get Conqueror. Before that use the Rakata level mods from the Makeb planetary vendor (on fleet or the planet)