13 mara/sent

13 op/scoundrel

9 pt/vg

6 shadow/sin

4 sorc/sage

3 mando/merc

2 guard/juggy

0 sniper/slinger

no, I didn't double check. don't jump down my throat if it doesn't add up to 50.

And IMO if more people are playing those classes and thats why they are overrepresented, its still illustrating the same problem, right?

Edited by Targetboy

for anyone who wants this in numbers form:

Solos Top 50:

15 mara/sent

12 pt/vg

8 op/scoundrel

3 shadow/sin

4 guard/juggy

3 sniper/slinger

3 sorc/sage

2 mando/merc

Group Top 50:

13 mara/sent

13 op/scoundrel

9 pt/vg

6 shadow/sin

4 sorc/sage

3 mando/merc

2 guard/juggy

0 sniper/slinger

no, I didn't double check. don't jump down my throat if it doesn't add up to 50.

And IMO if more people are playing those classes and thats why they are overrepresented, its still illustrating the same problem, right?

Edited by NadirPalo

for anyone who wants this in numbers form:

Solos Top 50:

15 mara/sent

12 pt/vg

8 op/scoundrel

3 shadow/sin

4 guard/juggy

3 sniper/slinger

3 sorc/sage

2 mando/merc

Group Top 50:

13 mara/sent

13 op/scoundrel

9 pt/vg

6 shadow/sin

4 sorc/sage

3 mando/merc

2 guard/juggy

0 sniper/slinger

^^ -this

It's been like a day. And more people play those classes.

Let's wait a few months for things to normalise before we begin attacking Bioware with statistics.

This is true, why are people so hyped about day one ratings? However, we both know Operatives/Marauders will still maintain the same levels of representation.

This is true, why are people so hyped about day one ratings? However, we both know Operatives/Marauders will still maintain the same levels of representation.

everyone who was high rated before already knows how it will go down with current balance

solo queue will have more higher rated pt/mara/sin/op than any other class

snipers will be misrepresented in 4s because there are only a handful of great ones per server, if that

the excellent sorcs and mercs will make it seem like those classes are fine (or in the case of solo queue, have incredibly good luck with teammates/opposition)

the boards need to further be broken down by spec so that everyone can see who is performing and why

everyone who was high rated before already knows how it will go down with current balance

snipers will be misrepresented in 4s because there are only a handful of great ones per server, if that

the excellent sorcs and mercs will make it seem like those classes are fine (or in the case of solo queue, have incredibly good luck with teammates/opposition)

the boards need to further be broken down by spec so that everyone can see who is performing and why

I suggested a spec column in another thread and someone thought it was no one's business but his what amazing spec he was running.

My tought on solo is simple - team with more sin/shadows wins. Add a sniper /slinger to it. Maras/sents are that much threat. If we could know how much of them plays and how much actually have high rating...