Why are their no macro's again?

Nikkalos

/target (name) is a macro

mouse over healing is a macro

Gear swapping can be easily implemented with macros.

And the only reason they don't and wont anytime soon have the ability to tie multiple keys to one key is because this crappy engine freaks out when you do it.

Could be that. Or, I dunno, it could be that Bioware actually does not want macros automating the game under any circumstances, and thus have made any use of the kind of macro you describe, even using 3rd party software or hardware, an actionable violation of the ToS. :rolleyes:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be that. Or, I dunno, it could be that Bioware actually does not want macros automating the game under any circumstances, and thus have made any use of the kind of macro you describe, even using 3rd party software or hardware, an actionable violation of the ToS. :rolleyes:

Try accidently hitting 2 buttons at once every once in awhile and see what happens to the game.

Try accidently hitting 2 buttons at once every once in awhile and see what happens to the game.

Lol, wut?

Physically hitting multiple keys at the same time, whether on purpose or accidentally, is NOT a macro, not against the ToS, and not actionable. Unless you mean that Bioware can't take any action against you using macros because they can't prove that trying to activate the the same abilities in the same sequence with the same delay between them 500 times in the last hour wasn't just accidental, well, good luck with that argument. :)

We should just remove gear then, people don't play mmos to get new gear right? every other mmo has gear but we don't need that!

If other games have things that work in an mmo then yes I think this mmo should have it.

Anyway, I usually only argue with the people trying to wreck this game on subjects that bioware hasn't decided on, Macros will be in this game so its kind of pointless arguing with you.

Remove the gear? Good luck on that one. God knows you aren't going to get my Razer Anansi keyboard and my Logitech G700 mouse.

If hitting two buttons at the same time is causing your game performance to decline noticeably then I would suggest upgrading your computer and internet connection from that abacus and tin cups with string you are apparently using.

If hitting two buttons at the same time is causing your game performance to decline noticeably then I would suggest upgrading your computer and internet connection from that abacus and tin cups with string you are apparently using.

This is why I avoid talking to you people. This game engine has a serious problem with ability delay. You can see it by pressing two buttons at once on certain abilities. That is why they will never have multikey macros.

And the fact that you all think multi key macros are the only macros out there is just another reason to quit arguing with you.

This is why I avoid talking to you people. This game engine has a serious problem with ability delay. You can see it by pressing two buttons at once on certain abilities. That is why they will never have multikey macros.

And the fact that you all think multi key macros are the only macros out there is just another reason to quit arguing with you.

Want to visit my terraria server?

There are already macros, the only debate people are having is why should people have to pay extra to a company other than bioware to use them.

And its really weird that any time anyone talks about updating this game and bringing it up to par with mmos made after 1999 the same 3 people freak out and spam the thread, I think it really is a mental illness.

Lol! wth?

Macros are not an in game feature because they are not needed. You don't bloat a game with features that are not required just to appeased the few that can't figure out how to play.

Mental illness is trying to make this game something it is not. It isn't a space sim. It isn't SWG. It isn't a macro laden game.

Easiest thing for you to do is go find one of those post 1999 games you speak of, macro away and throw in that joystick too. That should solve all your problems.

Lol! wth?

Macros are not an in game feature because they are not needed. You don't bloat a game with features that are not required just to appeased the few that can't figure out how to play.

Mental illness is trying to make this game something it is not. It isn't a space sim. It isn't SWG. It isn't a macro laden game.

Easiest thing for you to do is go find one of those post 1999 games you speak of, macro away and throw in that joystick too. That should solve all your problems.

You mean join the 1.5 million people who took advice like yours already? no I prefer to stay here and fight the juggheads hell bent on keeping this game on the bottom.

You mean join the 1.5 million people who took advice like yours already? no I prefer to stay here and fight the juggheads hell bent on keeping this game on the bottom.

lol what?

you still here forum pvping to try and get bioware to change the TOS? ok then good luck. but your going to need a bigger gun.