Interrupts bugged?

Midgen

I noticed this last week (first week of Nov). At first I thought it might just be a little lag or something, but playing tonight it seems to be worse.

I don't have very many details, but I was on Oricon tonight running the weekly, and noticed that several times, my interrupts fired, but failed to interrupt anything. It happened some stuns too.

For example, on my Scoundrel, fighting the Bothrium boss, three times in a row when I tried to use 'Distraction' to interrupt extract, it fired in plenty of time, but did not interrupt the skill. Normally this fight is fairly easy for me (interrupt Extract and kill the tentacle), but not being able to Interrupt Extract made it quite the pain. I ended up having to use Heroic Moment, but eventually won.

Then later, killing the boss for Dread Engines, I noticed similar behavior for Dirty Kick (not stunning as it should).

I had noticed similar problems for the last week or two on my Vanguard tank as well, but it was infrequent enough I chalked it up to sloppy play on my part, but today, it seems much worse.

I asked in general chat on Makeb tonight during a TC HM, and several other people said they have noticed it too...

Has anyone else noticed problems with interrupts not working?

Edit to add some details:

• This is on The Harbinger, Republic side
  • Ping/Server Lag is between 32-38, which is normal. Not noticing any spikes or anything.
  • it's happened solo (running dailies), and in instanced Flashpoints, etc... with a group
  • It's happened on at least three different characters at different times

Edited by Midgen