Beards,mustache,goatee`s + Bonus

SunArau

Title says it all , We realy need more options for facial hair.

You added hair,colors , why nothing for this? We realy need it

P.S Bonus is...give as an option to make a complete BALD character.....

Edited by SunArau

I can`t belive that the only two of us needs more option in this ,,,,

You're not alone. Why can't other races have facial hair? It makes sense for some: maybe Sith Purebloods just can't genetically grow beards. But I thought about making a Miraluka male last night and changed my mind when I found he couldn't have a mustache as I wanted. It makes no sense to reserve facial hair to humans (and Cathar, technically).

You're not alone. Why can't other races have facial hair? It makes sense for some: maybe Sith Purebloods just can't genetically grow beards. But I thought about making a Miraluka male last night and changed my mind when I found he couldn't have a mustache as I wanted. It makes no sense to reserve facial hair to humans (and Cathar, technically).

I was realy sad when i couldn`t make a goatee on my char ..or atleast light beard....even more sad wheni seen Revan in game having a good one...Its like our char can be a youngster or a old man only :p or some wierdo....And why only purebloods can be complete bald???

We need all sorts of additional character customization options. It's been, what, 4 months since the barbershop went live, and little has been done with it. I would have thought new customizations would be as frequent as new cartel packs. In fact, they could put them in cartel packs! I think they'd be more popular than jawagrams :p So much potential! Hair styles, facial hair, hair color, tattoos, complexions, skin color, make up, piercings, scars. This would take very little dev. time to implement. Come on! Variety is the spice of life!

We need all sorts of additional character customization options. It's been, what, 4 months since the barbershop went live, and little has been done with it. I would have thought new customizations would be as frequent as new cartel packs. In fact, they could put them in cartel packs! I think they'd be more popular than jawagrams :p So much potential! Hair styles, facial hair, hair color, tattoos, complexions, skin color, make up, piercings, scars. This would take very little dev. time to implement. Come on! Variety is the spice of life!

I love the idea! Replace Jawagrams with character customization unlocks. :rak_grin: Or, to avoid angering Jawagram enthusiasts, just add new character customization options to the packs without removing anything. I love this idea.

Oh god no don't give them the idea of putting them in the frickin' packs, those things are the worst things to happen to the Cartel Store and In Game economy.

But we definitely need more character customisations. its been far too long since more were introduced.

Oh god no don't give them the idea of putting them in the frickin' packs, those things are the worst things to happen to the Cartel Store and In Game economy.

But we definitely need more character customisations. its been far too long since more were introduced.

I would be happy to get these things in anyway though.....My main neeeds a goatee!! XD Or he will not reach perfection ;c

I would like to see more tattoos as well as facial and hair options! Also rather than have 4 stand alone builds why cant we have a scale system where you can customize your height and width rather than it being set into one of those pre-made frames.

Title says it all , We realy need more options for facial hair.

You added hair,colors , why nothing for this? We realy need it

P.S Bonus is...give as an option to make a complete BALD character.....

This! Beards! playoff beards, zz top beards and more long hair styles for male characters

I'd love to see more customization options! I see alot of NPC's with heads/complexions that aren't accessible to us in the CC - why's that?

When 2.1 launched, I thought the devs said they would release additional customization packs on a regular basis, though we haven't seen any new packs being added since its release..

And why is it only males can have facial hair? I want to be able to add a full beard to every character.

No but seriously, I do agree that more customization would be a good thing, and it's not like we are asking for another body style. That I would understand a long time in working on, or even a straight up no from BioWare, but facial hair isn't something that would break the animation rigs for the character models.