Grobthok is not dropping what he should in HM 16m.

WNxTheMitch

• Dev Post
Hey there folks! After a bit of research, it appears that this change did not pass testing for 2.4.3, and we unfortunately missed taking it out of the patch notes. We're looking to update it in an upcoming patch and have pulled the note for now. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience!

Hey there folks! After a bit of research, it appears that this change did not pass testing for 2.4.3, and we unfortunately missed taking it out of the patch notes. We're looking to update it in an upcoming patch and have pulled the note for now. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience!

I knew you'd say that. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry Amber, but this is getting to be a bit ridiculous. Certain things like this should be getting hotfixed, and not waiting until the next patch. Especially when it will be affecting us for yet again another week. There really is no excuse for the wait. We've already gone through a few weeks of this. It's getting to be more than frustrating and more than an inconvenience to people who actually do 16mans, which isn't a lot, getting screwed over on rewards. I guess that's the problem though isn't it? We're just the 1 percenters. So our issues must not be important enough. Even if we do pay the monthly subscription to gain access to this content.

This isn't just about the loot either. Although, it is a big factor seeing how we get little reward from doing operations because vanity needs to be added to the cartel market. I'm guessing that's why there was a lack of work done on the dread forged outfits. Seeing how both factions look the same. It mainly has to do with the fact that we had to power through a bugged Corrupter Zero for two weeks until it was fixed.

Please relay these concerns. They're not just my own. I've kept my subscription going since day 1, and i'm going to keep it going. Not to mention I buy cartel coins. I want nothing more than to see this game flourish. I'd feel so much better knowing that as a paying customer issues like this will get addressed at some point, and actions will be taken to fix them sooner than later.

• 3 weeks later...

update please? would really like to get some boots!

• 3 weeks later...