Jedi Covenant PVP on Oricon 11/16/2013 7PM EST

Joonman

HI Folks, I forgot to post on here last week, we had a pvp battle on Oricon this passed Saturday night, and it went so well we would like to send an invite to the forum folks who are not on reddit.

here is the copy and past of the post.

Hello again, We had a great time on Saturday night. I have been asked to post another one for all to join. Again we're going to work towards Oricon kills for the Scarebear legacy title and the Party Crasher achievement with the party jawas. We will be on pub and Imp toons. Come join us. I still don't have any PVP gear, so if you want an easy kill target Rednine (PT) or Sithy'Mcfisto (Vanguard). You can /who "with his imaginary friends" on the pub side and "mostly harmless" on the imp side.

Meeting place will be by sanctuary the medical droids between the heroic and ops. we can fight on the bridge or half way down the steps. if we have issues with people running back into sanctuary to avoid getting killed we may have to move it back to between the pub and imp bases. Date 11/16/2013 Time: 7:00 PM EST

We went for about 2 Incredible hours of Carnage and mayhem.

Bring your party jawas if you have them.

Hope to see you all there.

And on an important note. one of our guildies on pub side, I recently chatted with her on skype. and WOW she is hot and lonely, be sure to message and email ul-rezaj and zera-tul in game. she loves the attention and wants to join you in any and all ops. turn ons are endurance heavy geared toons

8) If any of you are interested come and join us Saturday night.

Edited by Joonman
update pvp location on oricon

We try to form Ops groups as we go, I think last weekend there were 1 ops group on the imp side and there were 2 on the pub side that i new of. we just winged it the first time.

It was a moderately organized free for all.

we gave everyone in the ops group assist so they all could invite their friends

Thanks for putting this together! I had a blast even as a tank assassin lol. There were some great players tonight who really made me fight using only 5 fps! Thanks to all the guilds and non guild people who came out! I hope we can do it again, next time to get my title :p.

P.S. Yolo I tried to pull you the most

-Mairick

Thanks for putting this together! I had a blast even as a tank assassin lol. There were some great players tonight who really made me fight using only 5 fps! Thanks to all the guilds and non guild people who came out! I hope we can do it again, next time to get my title :p.

P.S. Yolo I tried to pull you the most

-Mairick

Pulls are always appreciated. its 11:47 pm EST and were still going strong atm. Think I'm at 1300+ kills tonight, we need to do this weekly!

The event was awesome! I was able to have fun on 4 different toons (Direw'olf, Skylaadawn, Laaron and Brayze yup! All me lol)

I will say I had more success Pub side than Imp side but that could be because of the fact I don't PvP on my Imp toons as much and my gear is lacking even though I have the 5 piece set. Buuuuttt...it was still fun. I probably got 5 or 6 achievements including the Jawa achievement lol. It was cool and I even got my son in on the fun on my wife's toons.

Thanks All!!

The event was awesome! I was able to have fun on 4 different toons (Direw'olf, Skylaadawn, Laaron and Brayze yup! All me lol)

I will say I had more success Pub side than Imp side but that could be because of the fact I don't PvP on my Imp toons as much and my gear is lacking even though I have the 5 piece set. Buuuuttt...it was still fun. I probably got 5 or 6 achievements including the Jawa achievement lol. It was cool and I even got my son in on the fun on my wife's toons.

Thanks All!!

The Pub side definitely did better. At one point, we imps only had about 9 people, then more people rolled in. The problem we had is that we didn't have a guild with a large presence playing with us. Dysfunction played for a bit but then most of them left for raids or whatever. Meanwhile, we got roflstomped by Dead Rabbits and Republic Gentlemen, both of which had very large groups in attendance, compared to us.

The Pub side definitely did better. At one point, we imps only had about 9 people, then more people rolled in. The problem we had is that we didn't have a guild with a large presence playing with us. Dysfunction played for a bit but then most of them left for raids or whatever. Meanwhile, we got roflstomped by Dead Rabbits and Republic Gentlemen, both of which had very large groups in attendance, compared to us.

We, Dead Rabbits/No Name Guild, decided to play on pub side this weekend seeing as this appears to be a weekly thing now. Last week we did imp side. So that means next week (if this happens again) we will most likely do imp side. We didn't wanna play favorites, but I logged on to both sides prior to be starting my rampage & each side had around 20~ people or so. Regardless, was still a fun time had by everyone in my guild and hope everyone else felt the same way!

Just throwing this out there...CZ-198 PvP. Just saying...spawn points are closer and there are some great vantage points to be had. Might be a bit crowded because of it being enclosed and probably a lot of lag.

But, just a suggestion. Either way, I will be wherever the next one is happening.