The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Order-themed reskins/armor sets for new cash packs

Second and third shipment of cartel packs feature themes recurring with almost every month's packs.

Second shipment featured Alderaan houses. It ranged from noble clothing to guard/soldier armor and uniforms.

Third shipment features "jersey" uniforms showing up in each pack and many recolored armor sets showing up in multiple packs, too. It also includes "suv" sets in each pack.

Would love the third or fourth shipment's team to be Jedi Order, which would obviously be heavy on new robes for Jedi. You can even mix it up with Sith stuff. :p

And then military, featuring new sets for Republic and Sith troopers. You get the idea.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

The problem is that people just say traditional jedi outfits, which is less than useful, occasionally they include images, which is actually a good idea.

Different people have different idea's about what the traditional outfit is, and are extremely pick about the details (ridiculously picky imo), but never elaborate. If you want new outfits, then include pictures (even if you have to draw them yourself) and an explanation why (is lorewise, so you don't have a loin cloth, or just that you love that outfit).

You need to give them pictures to work from. Everyone has a different view. Take for example some of the outfits I would like for the ladies (which are not the dancer's ones) I got pictures and put them on my post. Whether they do it or not is another story but I did give them something they could actually see what would be nice.

Yes you may think they know what you want but it may be more beneficial for you to show them exactly what you want. Traditional means different things for different people such as some may like the

Ulic Qel-Droma’s Armor set (http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/swtor-ulic-qel-dromas-armor-set-opportunists-bounty-pack-male.jpg) that is in the pack.

What a bogus retort!

People have been requesting traditional Jedi robes and posting tons of pictures from the movies, screen captures from KOTOR 1 & 2, plus images from comics to demonstrate examples.

Not to mention that if any developer working on this game does not know what traditional Jedi robes look like, they should be summarily fired for lacking the credentials necessary to work on a video games based upon Star Wars IP.

Finally, BW has been oh so close but yet miles away from what people are looking for. They were close with Relnex, but missed on some key elements:

1) Short sleeve outer cloak

2) belt outside of outer cloak

3) Super tight pants.

What a bogus retort!

People have been requesting traditional Jedi robes and posting tons of pictures from the movies, screen captures from KOTOR 1 & 2, plus images from comics to demonstrate examples.

Not to mention that if any developer working on this game does not know what traditional Jedi robes look like, they should be summarily fired for lacking the credentials necessary to work on a video games based upon Star Wars IP.

Finally, BW has been oh so close but yet miles away from what people are looking for. They were close with Relnex, but missed on some key elements:

1) Short sleeve outer cloak

2) belt outside of outer cloak

3) Super tight pants.

Yes, I said pictures help, and more and more do include pictures, but nowhere near all of them do, and even then EA is not obliged to do them.

Your list of things wrong with the Relnex really does show how fussy people are, the short sleeves on the outer coat are not universal in Jedi Outfits, in fact they only appear in the comics (which I loved), the belt on the outside is purely cosmetic, and the less said about tight pants in a fight the better.

But at least you listed what was wrong, there have been thousands of threads were the OP just said they didn't look right, but didn't say why.

Right. Pictures, huh? They're in the post Eric Musco replied to a long while ago and Jedi gear we're all familiar with is yet to be seen :[

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6128294#post6128294

Thanks for interest, too. Jedi wore this kind of outfitting over generations. Yes, I even saw similar stuff it in my recently purchased TOR encyclopedia and art book.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue