Dodge

vvov

Dodge shouldn't get rid of force dots, no other class can self cleanse both tech and force with 1 button. while I'm whining, fix it so operatives can not roll if they have the ball, assassins/shadows cant phase walk with it. Edited by vvov

Dodge shouldn't get rid of force dots, no other class can self cleanse both tech and force with 1 button. while I'm whining, fix it so operatives can not roll if they have the ball, assassins/shadows cant phase walk with it.

resilience/shroud also drops tech and force effects (except electro net). so to answer your question, I think that particular effect is tied to being stealth classes. see below for more...

Yeah let's make scrapper even more useless !

Idiot

scrapper is crap. it has nothing to do with dodge. the fact that a tech class can invalidate attacks and cleanse in one button is kinda...odd. tbh, I've always been more bothered about dodge on a gs/sniper. wth are *they* doing with a catch-all cleanse? at least the fact that both stealth classes have it shows some sort of consistency and methodology.