Battlemaster gear

varietasplus

Even better, make sure you dont have any expertise on you.

Well yeah of course. I guess I can't see the harm/difference losing 116 expertise to gain 103 power on one relic and 57/57 surge/crit on the other compared to level 50 green relics with 36 endurance and 20 power or W/E.

And yeah I heard that about the level 10 green stuff. Again, I guess it sounds so silly to me that I'm afraid to try it. Perhaps I'll do just that on my scrapper who is in all recruit gear, it couldn't possibly be any worse than showing up in that. :rak_01:

Edited by Ridickilis

Well yeah of course. I guess I can't see the harm/difference losing 116 expertise to gain 103 power on one relic and 57/57 surge/crit on the other compared to level 50 green relics with 36 endurance and 20 power or W/E.

And yeah I heard that about the level 10 green stuff. Again, I guess it sounds so silly to me that I'm afraid to try it. Perhaps I'll do just that on my scrapper who is in all recruit gear, it couldn't possibly be any worse than showing up in that. :rak_01:

level 10 greens, dude. wouldn't cost you more than 10k for an entire set. if you don't have 10k to burn on something like that, you have WAY bigger problems than just low expertise.

If bolster was inplemented, why wasn't expertise removed from Battlemaster gear?

I tried to play PVP with an alt that is still level50 with Battlemaster gear, but my health remains 25k only.

If expertise was removed from War Hero, why did it remain on the Battlemaster?

I do not have comms I could exchange PVE gear with and in a certain way it is absurd that I would need to buy green or blue items that are significantly worse than my BM (on the fleet), so that those might become better in WZ.

I worked for that BM set and I think it should be superior to all but WH below level55.

It is not right that one's efforts are undone like this.

Any hints how to solve this gear issue?

The devs response was that this gear was not in the game anymore for month pre expansion and they did not want to invest effort in fixing it. You can view that however you like. Currently, buy lvl 58 gear from Makeb vendors for planetary comms. Once you get to 55, buy conqueror gear.

level 10 greens, dude. wouldn't cost you more than 10k for an entire set. if you don't have 10k to burn on something like that, you have WAY bigger problems than just low expertise.

LOL man, no my version of 'broke' in game is like 50-60k credits. So yeah, like I said I'll give it a shot on the toon I have that *needs* to replace gear before joining a WZ rather than screwing around on one who I am comfortable with, gear wise. If I see remarkable stats then I'll consider changing the others.

I guess it's a mental thing with me. "How the hell can level 10 crap be better than level 50/53 stuff", that was my reservations with it.

Oh and BTW, I never once got called out on a gear check either, and I've been on teams where other teammates were called out. So I'd say it wasn't for a lack of checking me.

Edited by Ridickilis