Sooo much fun with PVP 51 seconds of LOL!

FurienLongbollt

I took a 10 min vid of a hypergate and when i came back to watch it this had my side splitting. HERE IS the best 51 secs of pvp i have ever played. ENJOY!!

COME PVP WITH US!!! ITS FUN!!

Your videos are not funny, not insightful, and not entertaining in any way. What you consider to be a pretty awesome event in PvP actually happens multiple times to everyone on a daily basis and is hardly worth posting a "LOLOLOLOL" video. You are not accomplishing anything I think you are trying to accomplish here, unless your intention is to waste our time with at best unremarkable videos. In summary, please stop posting videos, thanks.

So really fun story about Ashes, the other day in a civil war he was guarding the node. Guess he did not want to guard so he called 1 inc, I went to help. Discovering there was no inc and he left the node immediately for me to guard. Bold move.

Cheers,

Hobi

So really fun story about Ashes, the other day in a civil war he was guarding the node. Guess he did not want to guard so he called 1 inc, I went to help. Discovering there was no inc and he left the node immediately for me to guard. Bold move.

Cheers,

Hobi

I do that too. NO TO NODE GUARDING!

yea man, shes named/modeled after Aramyth whos playing that retarded FF online :'(. hmu if you have any toons rep side, jordana has a slash 0 for the O in her name cuz the unadulterated name is taken :\ Edited by SowanutZ