Acid Blade

scrynen

Is it just me, or does the tooltip not properly describe what the ability actually does?

I'm slightly confused on how to use it, I just proc it before hidden strike and I'm pretty sure I see it proc every once in a while, but according to the tooltip its an instant cast strike that does dmg w/a DOT.

Is it just me, or does the tooltip not properly describe what the ability actually does?

I'm slightly confused on how to use it, I just proc it before hidden strike and I'm pretty sure I see it proc every once in a while, but according to the tooltip its an instant cast strike that does dmg w/a DOT.

The tooltip is wrong. You coat your weapon in acid and it effects your next attack. It's not a stand alone attack.

The tooltip is wrong. It's a buff you can apply with no requirement.

Heres the proper tooltip from Torhead.com

Coats your instruments in acid, causing your next Hidden Strike or Backstab to deal an additional 1247 internal damage over 6 seconds and increase armor penetration by 50% for 15 seconds. This ability does not respect the global cooldown and does not break stealth.

Edited by Shockcrazy

The tooltip is wrong. It's a buff you can apply with no requirement.

Heres the proper tooltip from Torhead.com

Coats your instruments in acid, causing your next Hidden Strike or Backstab to deal an additional 1247 internal damage over 6 seconds and increase armor penetration by 50% for 15 seconds. This ability does not respect the global cooldown and does not break stealth.

Thanks so much for posting that I've been so confused with acid blade now I might go back to concealment. Thank man

AH alright, definitely got confused when i saw that tooltip and the one in game

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.