Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Skill Tree Reset?

MachinSin

What is the vendor/place called, that usually is situated behind the GTN, that resets skill trees..?

Look for an NPC with a subtitle called Skill Mentor. As the above poster suggested, they are generally located in the Trade areas of major cities, including the Imperial and Republic fleets. They're generally not too far from the Skills trainers either way, but displaying the NPC Nameplates in the Options might help you find them.

As for where to pick a spec, it is done either at the Imperial or Rebel fleet, upon exiting the starter planet (usually around level 10 or 11). You need to be level 10 to do so anyway, but I don't believe you'll get the actual option until you talk to the Advanced Class Trainer in the Fleet location of either faction. From there, its a simple pop-up choice.

Edited by xAddy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The "Imperial Fleet" location is in the "Combat Training" section, outer-most part of the ring, upper-left cubicle. Map location coordinates are 4770,4520

I hope this helps clarify a bit since i had troubles myself. Other posters keep saying the skill section, which is too easily taken as the "Crew Skills" area and just more confusing. One great comment from another post that did help me find this location. Select in options menu, to show friendly NPC's nameplates. :D

Edited by Underrcutter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.