The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy/Cartel unlock for commendation cap increase

rkjunior

I would love an "unlock" of some sort to increase the commendation cap - maybe 75-100?. I find that by middle of the week I'm already fast approaching my comm cap and I'm losing out on valuable comms. Would this be considered a Pay-2-Win unlock? I don't think so since the work is being done to grind out the comms throughout the week.. Just a thought! Edited by rkjunior

I would love an "unlock" of some sort to increase the commendation cap - maybe 75-100?. I find that by middle of the week I'm already fast approaching my comm cap and I'm losing out on valuable comms. Would this be considered a Pay-2-Win unlock? I don't think so since the work is being done to grind out the comms throughout the week.. Just a thought!

IT would fall under the P2W since it is a functional aspect of the game that is beyond just cosmetic. Even fluff items like the markers have been deemed "essential" and thus non-cosmetic and should be removed from the market (not sure i feel that way). But, something like a comm cap would be more than cosmetic and do not feel this should be soemthing that requires additional purchase. If its worth putting it, give it to subs, otherwise leave as is.