What planet is that?

Vandicus

So in the VIP lounge of Imperial fleet(aka Vaiken spacedock) there's a planet visible if one looks up, that Vaiken spacedock apparently orbits. Interestingly the planet is not visible from one's starship, though it is viewable in the galaxy map.

In addition there are two planets visible from the hangars. The agent, inquisitor, and mercenary hangars can all see what is apparently the same planet, its brownish in appearance and could be Korriban. The one visible from the warrior hangar doesn't look anything like Kaas, but could potentially be Dromund Kaas. Now the green planet visible from VIP lounge is quite apparently neither of those.

Anyone know what planet the green one is supposed to be?

If the planets are already so exaggerated that we're seeing them full size despite them being systems away (not far fetched when already see distant moons close enough for it to be "Night of the 3rd Day") I'd say it's Ziost

I could see that being true. Its in the same sector as Korriban after all.

I am aware of two planetary bodies in the immediate vicinity of the imperial fleet. You can see both of these at once while riding the interfleet shuttle between Vaiken Spacedock and the Zoist Shadow, and from that perspective the fleet appears to be orbiting a brown planet while the green/blue planet appears to be a habitable moon.

As for the VIP lounge, I think that's just the brown planet again. The green halo around it may have something to do with the color of the force field 'window' you're seeing it through from that position. And I have no idea what the green planet in the galaxy map for the fleet is. I've never seen that from the station.

Edited by Laiov