-+ Official PVE Progression v4 +-

Torgru

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a preferred method of contact for this group?

Queue for a WZ, you'll get in contact quickly enough. ;)

Joking aside, normal contact methods for Empire or PV are probably easiest, this was a little exercise to enkindle some inter-guild goodwill and increase the number of brohugs in the Imp community on TEH.

Queue for a WZ, you'll get in contact quickly enough. ;)

Joking aside, normal contact methods for Empire or PV are probably easiest, this was a little exercise to enkindle some inter-guild goodwill and increase the number of brohugs in the Imp community on TEH.

Alright. going to just split the name into two links. Appreciate the response.

Is there a website I could link?

HM or SM? I would assume HM, but checking regardless.

Sorry, HM. 4/5 on HM palace and fortress, 7/7 on HM Sav, 5/5 TFB, 1/5 NIM TFB. possibly 2/5 after tonight, If all goes well!

EDIT: This is all 8 man btw, if that makes a difference.

Edited by Archaetorrhi

Indeed it was. My mistake. As for the server first, those are going unlisted for the 16M listings. This is simply due to the fact that the majority of raid guilds operate in the 8M market, leaving there little contest in the 16M, if any.

Indeed it was. My mistake. As for the server first, those are going unlisted for the 16M listings. This is simply due to the fact that the majority of raid guilds operate in the 8M market, leaving there little contest in the 16M, if any.

Listing it might encourage competition in the future, which would not be a bad thing for the server.

As I said, if people are willing to compete in that department, I'll list it. As with all rules, screenshots will be required for server firsts. But, if there's only two or three things even listed in the 16M market, I'm not going to.