-+ Official PVE Progression v4 +-

Torgru

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun yeah... Atrixx not having crystal buff in phase 3 and getting slapped around for 16k dmg every few seconds... :p But we got it all sorted and got a good kill on it in the end. :D

Tyrans, I'm guessing? Yeah. He hits for that regardless. The crystal buff just makes it so you can aim him with perma aggro :p

Tyrans, I'm guessing? Yeah. He hits for that regardless. The crystal buff just makes it so you can aim him with perma aggro :p

Actually, Tyrans's throne gives the same 25% damage redux that all the others do. Aiming him is generally a really dangerous idea, since his Shock ability will hit the throne holder if that person is in melee range, and Shock hits for a LOT more than Thundering Blast when you add it up. Usually easier just to let everyone get cleaved, since the healing in Phase 3 isn't too difficult.

Is this sufficient to establish the third kill on Ebon Hawk for <Plausible Deniability> ? I believe that Underworld Alliance posted on the 14th, our kill date was the eighth.

NEW SCREENSHOT: http://postimg.org/image/7f8ga2ugr/

I'm personally missing the fourth boss due to some schedule issues, but I believe that Dread Council should imply Raptus when it comes to guild progress.

We're 5/5 on Fortress as well.

PPS: Tried to send a PM with the extra info, but it's not showing up in sent messages, so here's the info again:

Guild Website: http://www.plausible-deniability.com/tools/progression.php?gid=315721 There's a boss kill picture on the website as well.

You can also check with Sev'ak of Proper Villians if you'd like some out-of-guild verification. He'll attest (under duress) that I got my golden gun before he did. :p

Edited by naldoran

Just to be safe, due to the possibility of getting into a successful side group, or server swapping, could I get confirmation of the achievement from more people on your raid team, with the achievement on the eighth? I would prefer these were taken on the characters that achieved the kill. Alternately, a screenshot of the kill posted on a guild website or the like would work.

To prevent clutter, please send all applicable screenshots to me via private message on these forums.

A link to the guild website would also be appreciated.

Until such a time, I'm afraid I'm going to have to post progression in the standard position of post the others.

Edited by Torgru

I would like to point out that without a screenshot with a date attached, <CI> would have to object wholeheartedly to moving <Plausible Deniability> up in rankings.

PD cleared Dread Council before CI did. Callete linked me the achievement as well as the Main Hand drop when it happened. It was right after PV got the kill (we got it Monday, they got after lockout cycle refreshed that week), which puts it as server 3rd for that kill. They weren't looking to post progression at that time, but they were right behind PV in speed.

-Sev'ak

Edited by Headpunch

I've received multiple screenshots of Plausible Deniability members getting the kill on the 8th. Allow me a moment, and I'll confirm the time of Underworld Alliance's kill, then move you accordingly.

Also, as I haven't received any contest towards the timing on the Brontes kill, you will be presently remaining in your position as the most recent clear of HM Fortess.

Finally, I would like this thread to remain pleasant, and geared towards the purpose of PVE progression. As I said, it was requested that the screenshots be sent to me personally through private message. In conjunction with that, it doesn't need to be contested. My very first rule states that whoever got the kill first, will be posted first.

P.S. Congrats on the server third, PD.

Edited by Torgru

I've received multiple screenshots of Plausible Deniability members getting the kill on the 8th. Allow me a moment, and I'll confirm the time of Underworld Alliance's kill, then move you accordingly.

Also, as I haven't received any contest towards the timing on the Brontes kill, you will be presently remaining in your position as the most recent clear of HM Fortess.

Finally, I would like this thread to remain pleasant, and geared towards the purpose of PVE progression. As I said, it was requested that the screenshots be sent to me personally through private message. In conjunction with that, it doesn't need to be contested. My very first rule states that whoever got the kill first, will be posted first.

P.S. Congrats on the server third, PD.

I just double-checked my achievements, and UWA did indeed clear the night I posted, on Nov 14. So PD did clear before us. I'm pretty confident that I can speak for the others in my guild and raid group that you won't see any contesting from us. Grats to PD :) We'll see you in the NiM content!