Any PVP guilds? Home for a returning player

NightBOI

Hey guys,

I have just returned to the game and I was sad to see that nearly all of the previous players I was playing with either stopped playing or changed sides.

I am now looking for a new home. I am only interested in PVP so I would like to join a hardcore PVP guild ( if such a thing still exists ). I have several rep characters, but I would love to play with a gunslinger. I have a sentinel, a scoundrel ( heals + scrapper ), vanguard and some lowbies as well. My gunslinger is in conqueror, just started to gear and min/max him, as I have said, I just returned 4 days ago. I usually play sabotuer but can change if needed. I played 200+ ranked games and have valor 100 on my sentinel, and valor 50-60+ on my other chars.

I can be online everyday from 6-7pm till late and on weekends. The current status of the guild doesnt matter as far as we can play together a lot and everone is commited to master his/her class. I am active on ts/mumble/whatever.

I am an average/average+ player atm but willing to learn and get better.

Also I would love to hear what are the best teams atm on both sides on the server.

Thank you!