Am I the only one who doesn't see the problem with the undying rage changes?

Sideblaze

The cooldown increase is not much of a problem unless you are CONSTANTLY dying, and sort of relies on a healer if being focused.

The "Health spent after expiration" is also not much of an issue, It just stops you from being able to "Lolundying" and have the closest nearby operative heal you back up.

The frenzy stack QOL change is superb, especially for carnage. The Annihilation QOL changes are also quite amazing.

As for the minor rage spec nerfs, If that's what's pissing some of you off, trust me, you're in line for one hell of a beating with a certain type of a bat. This is nothing.

In PVE, its an "Oh ****" button that is used infrequently, in PVP its a "I'm going to die, so near death I am suddenly going to be near inestructible so I can finish off this dude". Its a strategic use power that sees a lot more use in PVP, and is a huge part of the overpowered Marauder survivability in PVP. You are not likely to be popping Undying Rage every 45s in PVE, but you are in PVP. This was a well placed nerf, I think. I fully agree with it.

In PVE, its an "Oh ****" button that is used infrequently, in PVP its a "I'm going to die, so near death I am suddenly going to be near inestructible so I can finish off this dude". Its a strategic use power that sees a lot more use in PVP, and is a huge part of the overpowered Marauder survivability in PVP. You are not likely to be popping Undying Rage every 45s in PVE, but you are in PVP. This was a well placed nerf, I think. I fully agree with it.

The 45s cooldown is for one spec only. The other two specs, which are already inferior to Rage in PVP, have to deal with a 90s cooldown. This nerf is not well placed and it should be applied to Rage talents, not the base ability.

Edited by Okamakiri

No, you're not the only one who does not see the problem with the undying rage changes--and more's the pity. It will be crippling in pvp. I went back and forth with one person on the Sentinel forums and this guy's one complaint was that GbtF is on a 45 second cooldown (all the while telling me he knew what he was on about). He knows just enough to make erroneous complaints, and not much else. Edited by Sappharan

Learn to play before complaining. Thank you.

Edited by Sappharan

How is it learn to play? He was right, Stop being butthurt.

Excuse me?

The cooldown increase is not much of a problem unless you are CONSTANTLY dying, and sort of relies on a healer if being focused.

The "Health spent after expiration" is also not much of an issue, It just stops you from being able to "Lolundying" and have the closest nearby operative heal you back up.

The frenzy stack QOL change is superb, especially for carnage. The Annihilation QOL changes are also quite amazing.

As for the minor rage spec nerfs, If that's what's pissing some of you off, trust me, you're in line for one hell of a beating with a certain type of a bat. This is nothing.

Banal, plebeian sports expressions aside, who is "butthurt"? I think it is you. Let me be not equivocate: YOU are the one who is contemptuously triumphing over the debuff of Sentinels/Marauders and it is YOU who is sneering about how more debuffs are due.