Thinking about coming back?

B-Quick

Jaiden going to be looking for his credits Gil :rak_03:

But i would actually come out of pvp retirement if you came back Gil :p I actually ran one warzone last night to see how bad bolster is in 72-78's, i was rocking a cool 1056 expertise

Very Good!...but brick not fight back

Jaiden going to be looking for his credits Gil :rak_03:

But i would actually come out of pvp retirement if you came back Gil :p I actually ran one warzone last night to see how bad bolster is in 72-78's, i was rocking a cool 1056 expertise

You should join us over on Pot5! Don't be scared, it's not nearly the "toxic environment" that some JC'ers have made it out to be, majority of us landed in Hakuna, including Jaiden & Caokeo to name a couple and the guild is pretty active with a good name/rep :)

Is there still pvp on this server? Or will i be sitting in queues forever.

V/r

Gilgamesh

This is my favorite part of this thread.

I remember so many fun times... the good days, before Gil lost his mind. Drunken PVP night became a way of life and next thing you know he's asking for advice on whether his Jugg looks better in a blue robe or a red robe?!?!

What the heck happened to you?

BTW: Your last post on this thread is about a week ago and you haven't been back. So thanks for disproving my theory that you had the attention span of a housefly. ;P

I'll let you get back to Minecraft now. I hope you found a purse to go with that blue Juggernaut robe.

Edited by Krozis

Gil it is TIME to come back and reclaim your throne! (not the one you're sitting on now).

There is a guy on the server gleefully pretending to be you.... He is tainting your reputation as the most competent PVP'er with substance abuse issues on Jedi Covenant.

Are you going to just take that lying down?