The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Reusable Tactical Markers

Jerba

The current Tactical Markers - while an excellent idea - are consumed on use, and considering how rare they are, it's not worth the credits/cartel coins to buy them for a one time use.

Please make them reusable, similar to how the Jawagrams received a reusable version. However, in that case do not put a cooldown on the reusable items so that we can put out multiple markers at a time - maybe restricting it to 5 at a time so we cannot spam it. Also, the two minute timer before they disappear could be lengthened.

Edited by Jerba

/signed :(

I can't believe they would do something like this again. It's like the party jawa's all over again

Make them reusable ffs or add them to collections so we can get as many copies as we want. What's the point of it otherwise ?

^this

Edited by Glower

The problem I have with them is that tactical markers are basic functions inherent in most MMO raiding.....yet we have to buy ours in an RNG pack, where they are rare, and CONSUMABLE.

FFS just give us that feature built into raid leading....its dumb that we have to pay for essential raid leading tools that other MMOs include in their basic features.

Its one thing to goad money out of people for fluff, but jesus guys....thats a tool the game should have already had available. :mad:

Wait.... What dies the Social Pts. tactical marker do, then?

Those markers are similar to the current overhead icons (blaster, saber, shield, etc.); they display a red or green icon above the target.

They were useful before they implemented the overhead icons; now I only use them to mark something for people who are not in the group, or in case I do not have raid assist, or to confuse enemies during PvP. :sy_blaster:

For endgame progression, the overhead icons are superior to the social marker in every way.

The Tactical Markers are somewhat similar to the banners, you place them on a certain spot on the ground and will stay there for a while. However, they have a much larger range and duration than the banners.

Edited by Jerba