Sustained Deception DPS

Diefexor

You are just looking this from PVP point of view. There are still lots of ppl who likes to use deception in PVE too and small increase in 2 most important skills is good for sustained dps. And I doubt the increase will be that much it will break your precious PVP.

And btw i know well enough what to do with assa in PVP and PVE.

You don't understand he is THE PRO of pvp, he doesn't care about pve, you are nothing!

lol

btw, if BW want to "buff" us that, is not the right way, they can't buff Maul, there is not reason to do tha..really.

Same for CS, at least..buff saber strike dmg cause it is that the skill lowers the dps (in addition at GRN.)

We need just a fix to our crit (or force) management cause our CRITs are good (thanks to buffed crit multip) but default hits are really BAD so we need to ensure own crits.

That otherwise..can be a problem for PVP side, too many crits -> too much burst -> OP burst dmg (cause now we are very good with burst)

So at the end i think they can "SHIFT" some burst dmg and spread it on the OVERALL dps (so a bit less burst, and a bit more sustained,, obv with a sill good burst) maybe with a fix at force management.

THAT i think it's the right way to fix Infiltration.

Actually we can have good fights or bad fight, depends by GRN..

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think or u are a troll, or u are just stupid.

Do you ever think about what you say?

You don't seem like a very intelligent person right now and every post makes you look more stupid.

How about you post something constructive sometime?

Starting with explaining yourself, as well as giving proper arguments, on that last one.

Oh and try to think of your spelling. It's terrible, nigh unreadable even.

"Sins need more sustained DPS for arena to be competitive!!!!11"

No. Just no.

hmm let's check your Screens.

1. Your team 4 Pugs, enemy team was completely random ... check

2. Enemy team no guard, no taunt.... check

3. PvE equipped enemies ... check

how to say it nicely, shut your ..... and come again if you do rbg.

Ps, screens of dmg done on gimps of the year, dude post next time screens of your dps on dummy you could do higher numbers.

Ps, screens of dmg done on gimps of the year, dude post next time screens of your dps on dummy you could do higher numbers.

Dummies don't fight back. Dummy dps is completely irrilevant to pvp.

<3

5char

Do you ever think about what you say?

You don't seem like a very intelligent person right now and every post makes you look more stupid.

How about you post something constructive sometime?

Starting with explaining yourself, as well as giving proper arguments, on that last one.

Oh and try to think of your spelling. It's terrible, nigh unreadable even.

yes u are stupid i think.

U hadn't any VALID arguments

DID you READ that?

You don't understand he is THE PRO of pvp, he doesn't care about pve, you are nothing!

lol

btw, if BW want to "buff" us that, is not the right way, they can't buff Maul, there is not reason to do tha..really.

Same for CS, at least..buff saber strike dmg cause it is that the skill lowers the dps (in addition at GRN.)

We need just a fix to our crit (or force) management cause our CRITs are good (thanks to buffed crit multip) but default hits are really BAD so we need to ensure own crits.

That otherwise..can be a problem for PVP side, too many crits -> too much burst -> OP burst dmg (cause now we are very good with burst)

So at the end i think they can "SHIFT" some burst dmg and spread it on the OVERALL dps (so a bit less burst, and a bit more sustained,, obv with a sill good burst) maybe with a fix at force management.

THAT i think it's the right way to fix Infiltration.

Actually we can have good fights or bad fight, depends by GRN..

Why u DON'T UNDERSTAND that there isn't any definition of SUSTAINED DPS on our *********** arenas?

Do you know what means "SUSTAINED DPS"?

U came here to link a RANDOM SINGLE screen where u have owned some RANDOM players in Arena and then?

I think you don't know the definition of "dps" , DAMAGE per SECOND and you know what?

IF BW will gives us a minor buff at force sustain (=> more sustained dps) you DON'T notice the difference on PvP because on pvp you don't have a CONTINUOS fight of 5+ minutes. *continuos*

I'm a PvE player BUT i Play PvP (I have a plenty of screens that i can link with great results on wzs) too and I know the difference so I CAN comment about changes; you seem a really bad player that doesn't think over his nose but just a kid that is scared about a potential nerf of his sweet char. :(

U said this 3d is about pvp and pve when you wrote u don't care about pve, giving us (pve players) a "proof" of your "skill" with your shadow to show he doesn't have a bad sustained dps. yeah, nice try.

So if you don't have any valid posts, go away.

You don't even know who those players are lol. They are proper, and they had a guard and a good healer.

Get your facts straight bro.

And your english is still ****.

"Sins need more sustained DPS for arena to be competitive!!!!11"

No. Just no.

enemy Team got, 1 heal op, 1 heal merc, 1 dd merc, 1 marra who of them can guard or taunt? and rly one gild Name that i can see tells me just to leave that bg.

and guy, don't tell me that my English is bad, to argue with a bad language knowledge in a game is more as dumb.

ps. that guy come from my serv.

Edited by Spieljunge

enemy Team got, 1 heal op, 1 heal merc, 1 dd merc, 1 marra who of them can guard or taunt? and rly one gild Name that i can see tells me that i would just leave that bg.

and guy, don't tell me that my English is bad, to argue with a bad language knowledge in a game is more as dumb.

ps. that guy come from my serv.

I was talking about my own screenshot, which is in my signature. Since Inox was clearly talking about MY screenshot.

I was talking about my own screenshot, which is in my signature. Since Inox was clearly talking about MY screenshot.

yes that's right, enemy jugg do 16k protection..... your both marras half dmg of you.... very proper. last time i see some guys from Rucb guild on tofn they weren't very impressive.

and as i say, 1.4k dps as assassin is good, but coral had 2 Marras who could beat that with no problem. i can't believe that you say dps is fine if you can beat an assassine in dps with nearly every class in that game. our burst is heavy in one vs. one and that it. arena is 4 vs 4

yes that's right, enemy jugg do 16k protection..... your both marras half dmg of you.... very proper. last time i see some guys from Rucb guild on tofn they weren't very impressive.

and as i say, 1.4k dps as assassin is good, but coral had 2 Marras who could beat that with no problem. i can't believe that you say dps is fine if you can beat an assassine in dps with nearly every class in that game. our burst is heavy in one vs. one and that it. arena is 4 vs 4

What do my teammates have to do with anything?

The match would only have been faster. Or do you really want to suggest that my dps gradually rises as time passes? Since that would be a laughable conclusion.

By the way, another guy on my server beat my personal record by 30 dps: http://i.imgur.com/DGDZX34.jpg

Yeah buff Assassins.. they only do an amount of damage I have never seen anyone do before, not even marauders.

Edited by Evolixe

nonono U are still not understading.

I don't care who were ur enemies and I'm talking about u and other pro pvp player.

U didn't understand nothing of what i wrote. I say you another time, go away.

U still haven't any valid arguments.

man, do u want understand that we don't care about dps on arena? why are u so stupid.

assa need a bit more sustain, but u don't get it..lol

Edited by IInox

Eh no, I don't. I said before that while I don't care about PvE personally.. I would give it room if there was any. But there isn't. None of my comments have anything to do with PvE at all though so I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up.

Eh no, I don't. I said before that while I don't care about PvE personally.. I would give it room if there was any. But there isn't. None of my comments have anything to do with PvE at all though so I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up.

SO you can't say nothing. shut up now pls. ridicolous

SO you can't say nothing. shut up now pls. ridicolous

Which bit of sustained damage increase *********** up pvp, don't you understand? you complain exilove doesnt care about pve, while at the same time thinking that its fine to **** over balance in pvp for the sake of your pve.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.