GTN locations

Docsis

Hey, you missed one: MY SHIP.

Spend the cartel coins for the unlock. Get the ship droid and mailbox while you're at it. It's SOOOO worth it.

Admittedly when this thread was originally created over a year ago your ship wasn't one of the options.

Galactic Trade Network kiosk locations:

Republic:

Coruscant, Senate Commercial District, beneath the Senate Plaza, along the back.

Fleet, Carrick Station, quadrant labelled Galactic Trade Market, along inside wall

Empire:

Dromund Kaas, east and upstairs from main city square.

Fleet, Vaiken Spacedock, quadrant labelled Galactic Trade Market, along inside wall

Neutral:

Nar Shaddaa, Lower Promenade, two sets of kiosks on opposite sides of the area near faction trainers.

Tattooine, Outlaws' Den (PvP area) between Jundland and the Dune Sea

Other:

Fidelicatessen's ship

Updated

• 11 months later...
Where abouts is it in the Republic fleet? I've looked several times using the filter on my map and it doesn't show. Is it found using the inter-fleet travel or something? (checked them on the big map but didn't travel there).

At the Republic Fleet Space Station, ( large round map ) look for the "Cartel Bazaar " elevator, which is at the very top of the vertical hallway, while looking at the map. There is a Galactic Market Kiosk in the center of that room.

Open one of the terminals at the Kiosk and you can "search" for items to buy. They have a good selection of speeders there. Tell them Racat sent you, and I'll get a cut ;)

Now I need to figure out how this Legacy thing works. I think it allows you to use items, like a speeder, across all your characters or toons.