Probably gonna move here, what to expect?

Haggardbr

So... as the title says, I'm kinda bored with the community in the server I am right now (Jedi Covenant) and I would like to check new places.

What can I expect in the Shadowlands?

Are there more imps or pubs? Or are they even?

Any big, social (with some raiding) and active guilds I should look for if I actually move here?

Thanks! :D

JMD is coming this way so you might not want to be here.

ROFL!

But to be honest, I don't have anything with him, nor he bothers me.

I had a really cool chat with him a few weeks ago and despite the way he acts in gen chat, he's actually a really nice guy and his spelling changes a hell lot.

Do you like Bacon? Jawas?

If so, this is the server for you.

Seriously though, its a good server. If you play late night PVP it will be harder for you to find a PUG Pub team than Imp. If you like ranked solo, good luck. I've been in the queue Pub side here and there for 4 days and have only gotten one match. And that's at 7pm EDT.

I don't PVE much, but I've run into very few choads when I have. There is also a generous amount of good guilds on each side.

How would you know? He doesn't want to get into any "non-JMD-approved chat", he doesn't want to use any parse info, and his typing borders on the illiterate.

A couple of weeks ago I engaged into a long and quite nice chat with him.

He ended up talking about his own persona and life and etc. His typing changed like 85% for better and he wasn't rude or anything like that at all.

People tend to give him a hard time because of his "robot like" role-playing, calling him a troll and etc, so he only replies.

To me, he's just someone that doesn't like to take effrontery home thus acting like he does.