Looking for the meanest player on the server.

AngusFTW

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be so sad there Karn, you'd top the unfriendly list ;) Just make another "lowbie rampage" or get gkicked more times :D I

bru said it better than i could. you're just so mean to a lot of ppl. ranting on me cause i didnt pull you out of fire in hb, totally ignoring the fact that maybe the ability was on cd? a top notch player like you think you are should've noticed that i pulled poor zaer a few moments ago cause he couldn't find anyone to charge to get out of the pit. then, next time when i did pull you out, you said "why'd <insert profanity> you <insert profanity> pull me out <insert profanity> <insert profanity> <insert profanity> <insert profanity> <insert profanity> when i was on guarded by the force <insert profanity><insert profanity><insert profanity> ???". oh gee, if i checked if everyone is using undying rage while being pulled into the fire, i wonder how much lives would i save so far... and because of all that you tried to talk Gerikke into kicking me out of drama? thats just not cool. and stuff like that, this is ofc just the tip of the iceberg.

It's not that hard to check for undying rage in the fire.. he won't be taking any damage.. should be pretty straightforward.

my pull was in the same moment as he got pulled. in situations like these, when i see someone pulled, and i have extrication available, i just act. the point is, if he did not have undying, and if i was like "oh lets see if he health drops at 5% in 1 second" then he'd be like "you idiot bla bla"

Edited by MocniSkopac

bru said it better than i could. you're just so mean to a lot of ppl. ranting on me cause i didnt pull you out of fire in hb, totally ignoring the fact that maybe the ability was on cd? a top notch player like you think you are should've noticed that i pulled poor zaer a few moments ago cause he couldn't find anyone to charge to get out of the pit. then, next time when i did pull you out, you said "why'd <insert profanity> you <insert profanity> pull me out <insert profanity> <insert profanity> <insert profanity> <insert profanity> <insert profanity> when i was on guarded by the force <insert profanity><insert profanity><insert profanity> ???". oh gee, if i checked if everyone is using undying rage while being pulled into the fire, i wonder how much lives would i save so far... and because of all that you tried to talk Gerikke into kicking me out of drama? thats just not cool. and stuff like that, this is ofc just the tip of the iceberg.

Trolling gets you #mad?