The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Scoundrel/operatives changes ftw

Aussie_ay

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a valid tactic if we had the rest of the madness sorcs toolkit. They can do their rotation fully from range, have a knockback, an OS bubble (though I guess our vanish is comparable in most ways), but more importantly they have superior off healing, better instants and no need for tangling in melee. Lethality is going to be the gimpier version of the madness sorc with this nerf, we won't be able to hold ground any better than they will but we also won't be able to kite like they can and will still need to duck into melee. Basically what i'm saying is that dps ops were weak to start with and now they are getting weaker by losing a useful tool. Not sure why that was needed (or why we can't get perks in the dps trees to negate this)

Well, Lethality has another sort of utility - you get.... free kolto infusions after scampers! And.... and... ok, you win.

But I believe this has more to do with Leth design flaws. Crouch seemed to be a crutch...

Edited by Helig

• 2 weeks later...
But the output is to high:mad:

Bumping every single thread you can find about scouperative healers is not going to prove we're OP.

YOU clearly have zero actual points to make beyond crying and your attempt to cover the pvp forum with these clone threads is more than a little sad.

Bumping every single thread you can find about scouperative healers is not going to prove we're OP.

YOU clearly have zero actual points to make beyond crying and your attempt to cover the pvp forum with these clone threads is more than a little sad.

Defending broken class will not make it balanced.

i might be one of the few, but after numerous 4v4 playing with and against op healers, i don't think they're that OP.

they just need to bring sorcs/mercs up to their level

the cover change will be nice for leaps and pulls. mercs and sorcs just need more tools and refinement so that they are able to land heals more frequently, as well as take a decent beating and continue to heal multiple targets.