Mandalorian RP Guild?

idnewton

Is it strictly or at least primarily mando'a-speaking? I'm more interested in the mando'a part than anything else. I figure if a guild is going to legitly use Mandalorian to communicate with each other, it's probably a pretty hardcore guild.

No, we are not a hardcore RP guild. This is from our guild description:

1. Now, we don't "solely" focus on RP, and most would not consider us "Hardcore/Heavy" RP. We are more "RP-based" and "RP-Friendly". Meaning... we don't force people to RP, just encourage it.

2. You must be open to RP. We don't force RP, but it happens a lot and we encourage it.

That said you can still expect Mando'a, our experienced members are good at it.

Edited by Dioxys

You could try Bas'katar. I was in it for a bit, but quit because there wasn't enough PvE in it(It was mostly RP). You have to attend meetings if you want to rank up(At least, I believe that's how it worked, even though I honestly think it's a bad idea.).

I also quit it because it was just a barrage of Mando'a and I was thinking: "I speak English primarily and Spanish as a second language, but I have no idea what you guys are saying." I didn't actually say that, though.

Edited by TheSupaCoopa

• 4 weeks later...
You could try Bas'katar. I was in it for a bit, but quit because there wasn't enough PvE in it(It was mostly RP). You have to attend meetings if you want to rank up(At least, I believe that's how it worked, even though I honestly think it's a bad idea.).

I also quit it because it was just a barrage of Mando'a and I was thinking: "I speak English primarily and Spanish as a second language, but I have no idea what you guys are saying." I didn't actually say that, though.

Yeah, expecting players to speak in a made-up language is a little over-the-top.

• 2 weeks later...

If You are looking for RP then Bas'katar, I was with them for a while good people but I was kicked for 3 months of absence.I'm now in Sith Empire if You are a sith contact me :rak_03: