Force Leap not working right

Philbert

No idea what you did, but my Force Leap doesn't "leap" in PvP anymore correctly, like ever it seems. I come up short, I fall through platforms, etc. An enemy player is standing perfectly still and I use it, and I basically just leap into the same spot I am standing at, versus moving toward them.

This is particularly annoying, and most prominent in Huttball, when I leap to an enemy player, but I do not go anywhere at all. This happens probably more than half the time, especially when I am leaping from one level to another. As a dedicated ball carrier, this is terrible because I am falling off platforms.

Lets say I am on the top platform, and a player just dropped down the spawn area of their base (NOT into the Pit) and I try to leap to them. I just fall into the Pit itself. Even if they are no where near it.

Similar things happen in other WZs, where I will try to leap to enemy players and come up way too short. Most of the time I do not even move.

This has been happening to me as well, in both PvP and PvE. Just last night, I tried to force leap to Commander Zaoron in the Tower's Core on Oricon only to get a crazy looking animation that ended up with me in the exact same spot that I started and with force leap on cooldown. It's definitely annoying and even game breaking to "leap" at something, only to go sailing past the target, to the right or left of the target, or nowhere at all.

Even worse is a bug I reported months ago where certain abilities only do a partial cast unless I key them a second or even third time. To see your sabers wind back for a Blade Storm, for example, only to not actually perform the move unless you key it at least one more time is a significant to potentially huge dps loss that can undermine your entire rotation and screw up your procs. Customer Service is content to do absolutely nothing about these things and will more than likely tell you it's not happening or blame it on your ability to play so the best you can hope for is that the problem goes away. It hasn't for me but I just play through all of these bugs as best I can, which is becoming less and less as they continue to pile up.

Good luck

Edited by Lord_Garrex