Jawa Baloon

Holyexecutor

What is wrong again with this Baloon? It keeps dissapearing seconds before reaching the sand crawler at starting point! It was so all day long - before the patch and after the patch?

Edit: finally I was able to get to the ballon, after several attempts, where it has dissapeared.

Seriously - this ballon is bugged from the beginning, sometimes it drops you mid air.

But - I'm not sure - it seems to me it's path is shorter now?

Edited by Holyexecutor

• Dev Post

:jawa_eek: Oh no! I've got my eye on this thread to see if it's happening to everyone. Please report if you have been able to complete a Jawa balloon ride recently (or if you've not!). Additionally, there was a time long ago where using looping emotes (such as /dance) would cause issues, so please report anything you were doing while riding the balloon if you've seen issues.

:ph_thank_you:

Edited by AmberGreen
missed color tag

:jawa_eek: Oh no! I've got my eye on this thread to see if it's happening to everyone. Please report if you have been able to complete a Jawa balloon ride recently (or if you've not!). Additionally, there was a time long ago where using looping emotes (such as /dance) would cause issues, so please report anything you were doing while riding the balloon if you've seen issues.

:ph_thank_you:

You were so shocked by this, that even your text color got pale? =O

What is wrong again with this Baloon? It keeps dissapearing seconds before reaching the sand crawler at starting point! It was so all day long - before the patch and after the patch?

Edit: finally I was able to get to the ballon, after several attempts, where it has dissapeared.

Seriously - this ballon is bugged from the beginning, sometimes it drops you mid air.

But - I'm not sure - it seems to me it's path is shorter now?

it is phasing out... right underneath you... pretty neat tech ;)

Either Sunday or Monday, I did the balloon ride successfully; the second successful ride in the past month. I will say, however, that I did witness on the second ride the balloon vanish right before it reached the starting sandcrawler and it reappeared on the other side of the desert, maybe about where it turns to head to the datacron sandcrawler but it's hard to judge from that distance. The two times this year that I have ridden the balloon, I have not had it drop me like it used to early in the game. That one time it dropped me was enough to piss me off (after the stupidly long ride) that I did not attempt the ride again until recently and, no, I did not get dropped back then due to emotes because I don't use anything on the balloon, I stand there like a statue.