Embargoed Contraband Packs post 2.4.1 + Bazaar items requiring Contraband Resale rep

Dredead

Hi guys

I'm concerned with what might become of the items such as the dyeable Revan's Mask available from the Cartel Market Vendor once the packs containing the required reputation stop becoming available. Will we have another way of obtaining the rep? Will there be new Contraband packs released? Or will the required rep change to Bounty Brokers rep?

I'm hoping the items are not removed completely as I've been slowly chipping away at Legend with Contraband Resale with my monthly Cartel coins. I don't particularly feel like spending huge amounts of money to get the rep before the year is up.

Thanks

Edited by Dredead

Hi guys

I'm concerned with what might become of the items such as the dyeable Revan's Mask available from the Cartel Market Vendor once the packs containing the required reputation stop becoming available. Will we have another way of obtaining the rep? Will there be new Contraband packs released? Or will the required rep change to Bounty Brokers rep?

I'm hoping the items are not removed completely as I've been slowly chipping away at Legend with Contraband Resale with my monthly Cartel coins. I don't particularly feel like spending huge amounts of money to get the rep before the year is up.

Thanks

Don't worry. You can buy the packs off the GTN for 600k+ during embargo:p