Bug Report : Respecing and warzone queue

Mscouts

I get that it is intended not to allow players to respec while in a warzone/arena....

But not allowing a player to respec while they are just in the QUEUE for a WZ/4v4 can't be intended... I get the matchmaking need... but..

currently if you are in a group and one of you level up.... ALL must leave queue so that the player who leveled up can allocate their 1 point into their skill tree.

At least make low/mid lvl pvp be able to allocate their points after leveling while in warzone queue....

Or make it so that you can just spend only one point while in the queue. Agreed that this is annoying while leveling alts. I'm so used to doing it that I totally forget that I can't spend that point until I'm a minute or two into the queue, and then have to get out just to spend the one point.

• Dev Post

It is by design that you're unable to update your Skill Tree while queued for a Warzone. The patch note read as follows:

• To ensure proper matchmaking, players are no longer able to change Skill Tree points while in a Warzone queue or match.

Edited by AmberGreen

It is by design that you're unable to update your Skill Tree while queued for a Warzone. The patch note read as follows:
  • To ensure proper matchmaking, players are no longer able to change Skill Tree points while in a Warzone queue or match.

cn you at least make an exception for leveling players? Or allow a SINGLE point to be allotted?...

Also, when your group has to leave queue in order to allow a player to allot a skill point, can you make LEAVE QUEUE a "Group LEAVE QUEUE"?

If we queue as a group, why do we have to leave separately?

cn you at least make an exception for leveling players? Or allow a SINGLE point to be allotted?...

Also, when your group has to leave queue in order to allow a player to allot a skill point, can you make LEAVE QUEUE a "Group LEAVE QUEUE"?

If we queue as a group, why do we have to leave separately?

I would recommend dropping queue, spending the point, then hitting "Queue Group" again. They don't have to leave as long as you hit the Queue Group button.