Inc Drama Over Arena Records Go.

Treblt

Of course, hide behind the threads that were deleted where you lied one after another like how this thread started

History repeats, bring up the same ole **** that is entirely unrelated to why you were called out in the first place

Riiiiiiight.

It's hilarious how you feel the need to "call out" a "regstar scrub" like myself. I play the game at most 2 hours MAYBE 3 days a week. This game is dead/dying. Who gives a flying ****.

Are you like one of those guys that has this built-in bitterness against people you perceive to be better than you, so you feel the need to assert your dominance in an imaginary realm (e.g., this game) to compensate for the way life ***** on you everyday? Get over it. Nobody likes a ***** with a chip on his shoulder.

Edited by iheartnyc

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riiiiiiight.

It's hilarious how you feel the need to "call out" a "regstar scrub" like myself. I play the game at most 2 hours MAYBE 3 days a week. This game is dead/dying. Who gives a flying ****.

Are you like one of those guys that has this built-in bitterness at people who are better than you in real life, so you feel the need to assert your dominance in an imaginary realm (e.g., this game) to compensate for the way life ***** on you everyday? Get over it. Nobody likes a ***** with a chip on his shoulder.

Called it

#Calledit

<Called it>

Edited by Gomex

I think enough people here know me "IRL" to know what I do troll about and what I don't. What I wrote is that "Mostly" the same team is doing fantastic on live Arenas. The PTS Arena team members were myself, Bobcow, Stavros, Zimas and Snu-Snu (Ogi). All of these guys (and myself only played live team Arenas for the first time last night) have played on live and have won most of their games on live. Of course when Smakyo loses to them he acts like a little ***** and complains about how they're playing ranged classes against a Shadow tank.

Btw, my wife would hardly be considered a "trophy" wife considering she's a banker and went to better schools than I did :rolleyes:

They've never beat the full main MvP team.

They beat them once when I was healing for them on my alt that has 22 games played. Oh, and we had a sorc DPS. That was pretty sweet, imo.

Saying that they won most of their games is like saying that they won most of their games until mvp and don't panic are in queue with an actual team rather than a bunch of undergeared alts.

I lied, they may have beaten a bunch of pub alts in half war hero gear a few times. But they also lost. So idk.

Just thought you might like to know what's actually been happening. Not this weird twisted sense of reality you have idk.

Edited by Treblt

Just thought you might like to know what's actually been happening. Not this weird twisted sense of reality you have idk.

My question is, why are you or others so eager to try to put down the efforts of other players? Let's face it, if <Core> et al quit the game, that's like 50% of the ranked scene gone right there. Yeah I admit I'm a bit of a cheerleader for my friends in-game and will play ranked with anybody and everybody who wants to have a go.

Give credit where it's due and if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say it? It's only a game and with the current sad state of PVP I would think we should be encouraging people to play.

Edited by iheartnyc

My question is, why are you or others so eager to try to put down the efforts of other players? Let's face it, if <Core> et al quit the game, that's like 50% of the ranked scene gone right there.

Give credit where it's due and if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say it? It's only a game and with the current sad state of PVP I would think we should be encouraging people to play.

he has a point though i gag agreeing with him

My question is, why are you or others so eager to try to put down the efforts of other players? Let's face it, if <Core> et al quit the game, that's like 50% of the ranked scene gone right there. Yeah I admit I'm a bit of a cheerleader for my friends in-game and will play ranked with anybody and everybody who wants to have a go.

just shutting you down.

I like core, played with them a few times. You're not core.

You're taken if they can't find me in /who.

I don't read reddit but ok, understand now after somebody in mumble explaining it.

Aren't you the one going around the forums making up the lies about winning against my guilds? :p

Please quote me where I've claimed to have: (1) played against your team, or (2) won against your team. Oh that's right that post doesn't exist.

Please quote me where I've claimed to have: (1) played against your team, or (2) won against your team. Oh that's right that post doesn't exist.

You're right, they were deleted so the post doesn't exist. Did trebit just make up that post you made in the beginning of this thread? As far as I know, you're more of a cheerleader who doesn't even know the teams playing right now and making up lies about the players to the tabloids.

You're right, they were deleted so the post doesn't exist. Did trebit just make up that post you made in the beginning of this thread? As far as I know, you're more of a cheerleader who doesn't even know the teams playing right now and making up lies about the players to the tabloids.

Holy Jeebus read that first post that Trebit posted. Where did "I" claim to have played your team and beat your team? The emphasis is on "I", because I'm pretty sure I wrote "Mostly the same team" because I was away for 2 weeks and not logged into SWTOR at all during that time.

Give me a *********** break do I have to teach you everything my God.

Edited by iheartnyc

Please enlighten me to as to what that post meant. I read it as "the teams that I play with go 50-50 against DP, and win 25-30% against MvP"

Well you put in words that simply are not there. The words that are actually there are:

"mostly the same team on the Bastion is"

If I was talking about myself, I would obviously use words like "my" or "I" or "I am" or other identifiers in the first-person. The above is written in the "third-person".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_person

Dude I'm *********** Korean and I understand your language better than you idiots. You should be ashamed.

Edited by iheartnyc

Holy Jeebus read that first post that Trebit posted. Where did "I" claim to have played your team and beat your team? The emphasis is on "I", because I'm pretty sure I wrote "Mostly the same team" because I was away for 2 weeks and not logged into SWTOR at all during that time.

Give me a *********** break do I have to teach you everything my God.

Yeah, but that begs the question. Why are you going around to another server, posting in their forum about how some team is beating another team, so that it sounds like they are the best team world? When you aren't even playing on the server at that time and don't even know who is winning and losing?

That's pretty lame, and you misrepresent the server, and further, you make it sound like your "super" squad in PTS was better than MvP or DP.

Please, don't bother to try to recover the face you lost. The non sequitur you present with "I speaketh your language better than thee" is trivial, and its a joke.

Edited by Treblt

Yeah, but that begs the question. Why are you going around, to another server, posting in their forum about how some team is beating another team, so that they sound like they are the best team world?

Maybe because I spent a lot of time on the PTS Arenas and actually used to talk to the guys from Drama/Coral, and was trying to encourage them to reroll toons onto the Bastion so we have people to play against? You know, encouraging people to keep playing the game instead of letting it die?

Sorry for trying to recruit players for you to play against :rolleyes:

Edited by iheartnyc