The Gree event.. Please turn it on and leave it on, or make it turly recurring..

MajikMyst

Come on Bioware.. What is the issue with the Gree event.. You all have never consistently turned it on and off to make it a recurring event.. You can also just leave it on and make it another set of dailies.. Not to mention another Op..

To my knowledge, you have also stuck the only legacy lightsaber in there and had the wonderful forethought of requiring champion rep with the gree to just buy the thing.. Perhaps a warning to all that you weren't really serious about this event and it would be on less than a blue moon.. :(

Seriously here.. Please.. Either turn it on and leave it on, or give it a real recurring schedule.. Like every other week or something.. Just something so that we know when to expect it again..

Thanks.. :)

Edited by MajikMyst

Come on Bioware.. What is the issue with the Gree event.. You all have never consistently turned it on and off to make it a recurring event.. You can also just leave it on and make it another set of dailies.. Not to mention another Op..

To my knowledge you have also stuck the only legacy lightsaber in there and had the wonder forethought of requiring champion rep with the gree to just buy the thing.. Perhaps a warning to all that you weren't really serious about this event and it would be on less than a blue moon.. :(

Seriously here.. Please.. Either turn it on and leave it on, or give it a real recurring schedule.. Like every other week or something.. Just something so that we know when to expect it again..

Thanks.. :)

/agreed 100%

You said yourself that you weren't serious about the event. I grinded it out the first time it was released. It's been released multiple times already. Sure it's been a while since the last event, but if you were a little more insightful and dedicated this wouldn't be an issue. They'll release the Gree event whenever they feel like there is a break between content releases and need a filler. It's always been like this.

You said yourself that you weren't serious about the event. I grinded it out the first time it was released. It's been released multiple times already. Sure it's been a while since the last event, but if you were a little more insightful and dedicated this wouldn't be an issue. They'll release the Gree event whenever they feel like there is a break between content releases and need a filler. It's always been like this.

You need to reread my post.. I said in sarcasm that Bioware wasn't serious.. Not that I wasn't serious.. Many people don't live in mom's basement and can just grind something out the day something is released.. Or did I misread that??

Perhaps if you were a little more insightful, you would have read my post correctly.. Everyone else seemed to have got it.. :p

I believe last time the Gree event was live, I remember reading somewhere that it would be the last time this year. It will come back, don't worry. A LOT of people were burnt-out on it last time, so I think it's a good thing that it's gone away for a while.

Now that a lot of people seem to be coming back to the game who left before the Gree event existed, more and more people will start asking for it to come back. The Gree will return, just be patient. :D

As for the bounty event, it is live now.

the BH event is lame, compared to gree or chevin events (lets not talk about the rakghouls one, or I will cry). I support this thread, bioware should get back the gree event before the year ends.

The event itself is lame. The rewards are not.

the BH event is lame, compared to gree or chevin events (lets not talk about the rakghouls one, or I will cry). I support this thread, bioware should get back the gree event before the year ends.

Hey, I like the one time events too, like the Rakghouls... so try not to get upset that you missed it.

But, since they did say the Gree would be recurring, then let's get this puppy back out there!