SWTOR Armory? Yes/No?

MattWilson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it. There''s no real reason to do it as Bioware is about the story - not anything else.

This is a dumb answer. One doesn''t exclude the other in any way. Story is extra. It still has to have the guts of an MMORPG if they aren''t planning on having ~20,000 subs or something in six months.

Here''s hoping we get a TOR equivalent.

Edited by AlpsStranger

It''s not a dumb answer - it''s simply an answer you don''t like.

His response highlighted the fact that the two are not mutually exclusive. Therefore, both can be done without hindering or affecting each other. In fact, they are so wildly disconnected concepts that it isn''t even remotely conceivable that one would affect the other.

His response highlighted the fact that the two are not mutually exclusive. Therefore, both can be done without hindering or affecting each other. In fact, they are so wildly disconnected concepts that it isn''t even remotely conceivable that one would affect the other.

Thank you.

Yes, I like wasting time on checking others their toon and progress.

Checking on others? No, I like showing off my guys. I like posting links to them so that my friends can look at them (and their sweet outfits). If some people don't want something like the armory, cool. That's great for them. For the rest of us it would be wonderful. I hope they do implement it, of course seeing how much they have on their plate already I can wait.

I think people are expecting them to have in the first month what other mmos have taken years to develop. Give them just a little time guys.

It's a useful way to craft things for your alts without having to constantly switch toons to look at your stats and what you need to craft, then write down the stats on your alt's current gear so you you can go back to the crafting toon and see if you can make upgrades, etc. On lotro you can access your other toon's profiles in-game, let's hope this one does the same eventually, or at least on the website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Silly Jedi,

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.