Yummy support thread

JohnnyFG

Hello all!

So what has happened is that Yummy rerolled powertech, and now Gerikke and Roudy (the root of all evil) says that they won't use his PT. He spent 2 million credits on it and now he is as poor as a real life russian.

This thread is to raise awareness to poor russians as well as I am asking people to donate a little bit of credits to Yummy. Dig deep people! Yummy needs you!

Also I will post who has given what, and if you want to be annonymus it can be done as well. Our goal is 2 million.

Just send a request to my crafting alt, Saciela, and I'll send mats worth of 150,000 credits

Only cash, what does this charity look like? A trade hub? Take those materials and convert them to cash, cold hard cash. Yummy needs twilek *****. They don't accept desh or sillica.

Only cash, what does this charity look like? A trade hub? Take those materials and convert them to cash, cold hard cash. Yummy needs twilek *****. They don't accept desh or sillica.

But... but... I am not an auctioneer, dammit! I'm completely incompetent in that matter! :confused:

We missed you, Basaz! :D

This^

The forums were going a bit... stale, to be completely honest with ya. Chronoses left a loooong time ago, sadly, so we're counting on you, Basaz!

Also, when's your next book coming out? Loved the Yummy one :D

Love you too Tannie! Who are you?

BTW Gerikke may write a book about "don't panic". Yummy and I need to read it.

Also I am glad to announce that NOBODY, not a single person has donated to Yummy. And now he has left the game. I hope you are all happy! :mad:

"I am your Father" :csw_vader:

Lawl. :p I already said it! But let me explain, the second one on the other thread was Gerikke who said I should say that. But apparently my genious intellect had already come up with that and said it here. GEEEEEEERIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111