The Assassin's Prize [ Imperial Agent - Alderaan Story Quest ]

Corsiero

Upon approaching Denri Ayl, 4 turrets spawn, take them down, begin attacking Denri, after a short amount of time, all 4 turrets respawn, kill turrets again and finish off Denri. By the time Denri is down/killed, the turrets spawn again. Take down turrets as companion dies. Back away from the centre of the room and heal up, dismiss companion, approach Denri to speak to him only for the 4 turrets to respawn as I approach to speak to him.

The bug is that the turrets seem to respawn continuously after being destroyed as you approach Denri Ayl regardless of him being aggro'd, or dead or not, but by you simply approaching the centre of the instance to engage Denri Ayl. I'm a sniper currently spec'd in Lethality if that helps.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hate to bump an old thread, but this is still an issue. the turrets re-spawn as soon as they are destroyed. anyone have any tips or tricks for this? also cant really progress with this toon because of it. Edited by NaughtyHobby

• 3 months later...
hate to bump an old thread, but this is still an issue. the turrets re-spawn as soon as they are destroyed. anyone have any tips or tricks for this? also cant really progress with this toon because of it.

Same problem here, but they don't wait for me to talk to Denri, I just get slagged as all four repeatedly respawn and kick my arse.