[Bug] Dread Guard's Corrupted Mask

CaptCody

The corrupted mask with the release of all this dread master related content has become very important.

There was an issue I always had a problem with, but in the end it was minor and I just never wore it. The helm is like any other helmet that works with hoods (hugs the head, nothing protruding), but it doesn't work with hoods.

So I ask can we please have this helm fixed to play nice with hooded chest pieces. I so desperately want to wear it, but with out all the fancy accoutrements that the other dread masters have on their helms, ours terribly short.

Regards,

Horice Bolide

The corrupted mask with the release of all this dread master related content has become very important.

There was an issue I always had a problem with, but in the end it was minor and I just never wore it. The helm is like any other helmet that works with hoods (hugs the head, nothing protruding), but it doesn't work with hoods.

So I ask can we please have this helm fixed to play nice with hooded chest pieces. I so desperately want to wear it, but with out all the fancy accoutrements that the other dread masters have on their helms, ours terribly short.

Regards,

Horice Bolide

Good idea, but wrong mask.

Secret Boss series (thus far):

Dreadtooth drops Dread Guard's Corrupted Mask

10 Stack Dreadtooth drops the Dreadful Amulet

-->

The Dreadful Entity drops the Dreadful Orb

-->

The Hateful Entity drops 4 Crests of the Dread Masters

So, since the Crests of the Dread Masters are currently the most important piece of the mission series and the hardest to get (there's be what, only ONE confirmed kill of the Hateful Entity?) then I think those need to work with masks.

Good idea, but wrong mask.

Secret Boss series (thus far):

Dreadtooth drops Dread Guard's Corrupted Mask

10 Stack Dreadtooth drops the Dreadful Amulet

-->

The Dreadful Entity drops the Dreadful Orb

-->

The Hateful Entity drops 4 Crests of the Dread Masters

So, since the Crests of the Dread Masters are currently the most important piece of the mission series and the hardest to get (there's be what, only ONE confirmed kill of the Hateful Entity?) then I think those need to work with masks.

The new mask from hateful entity has all the crazy protrusions coming off it like all the other dread masters. It would never work with hoods.

The older mask has no protrusions the only thing it had going for it looks wise is that it looks like it should work with hoods, but for some reason doesn't.

• 1 year later...