Do you PvE, PvP, or both?

The_Grand_Nagus

For me pvp has always been included in the mmorpg package and also pve.I never understood people that did only pve or only pvp.

What's the point of playing a mmorpg if you are not going to use it to its fullest ?

It's like buying a burger and eating only the bread and throwing out the meat.

No need to understand tbh, its just people like different acpects of the game. Matter of taste and no use of discussing taste.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me pvp has always been included in the mmorpg package and also pve.I never understood people that did only pve or only pvp.

What's the point of playing a mmorpg if you are not going to use it to its fullest ?

It's like buying a burger and eating only the bread and throwing out the meat.

I do not pvp at all because I don't like it. Using your burger analogy, I'd rather say it was like ordering a burger without the toppings you don't like and only asking for the ones you do like. Now you might say that we're already getting a burger with *all* the toppings ;) but fortunately a burger joint will let you choose what you want to pay for, and in SWTOR you can avoid the gameplay you don't care for and enjoy the kind you do.

To me, the pve options is my version of full game, if pvp was needed to progress I would not play at all, that's how much i dislike it.

Whenever you have an MMO, you have people in the community who prefer one type of gameplay over another. Some prefer to PvE(playing storyline quests and high end dungeons) while others prefer to PvP(fighting against other players). Of course, there are also some who enjoy both, to varying degrees. With that in mind,

Which of these choices best describe your gameplay? (click link to vote)

After voting, please share your thoughts :D

I pvp and pve. By the way Grand Nagus I know your name is a Star Trek Deep Space 9 reference.

PvE and RP exclusively.

Gave up on PvP long ago. In 15+ years of playing MMO's, nothing ever changes in PvP. Same arguments, same "balance" problems, same griefer problems, same cheater/hacker/exploiter problems, same FOTM problems, same everything.

I voted "PvE and PvP" but the truth is that I would have been perfectly fine with just PvE. PvP is just something I started with when I had run out of PvE things to do and at hours when it's impossible to get a raid going. With 24/7 raid pops going I would have never PvP'ed again. Edited by MidichIorian

PVE only, hence I play on a PVE server. I don't like to PVP, have no desire to do it in any form. I played PVP server for the first 6 mths I was here, and didn't enjoy it, so I switched to be on a PVE server with the husband. I would consider role playing, maybe, though I find it's too time consuming, if done right.