BC world pvp vid!

CarbonDust

well was gonna leave this server all nice and quiet but meh only so much clear ******** I can take before butting in so here it goes boys time for me to sound like an ***. 1 Feken get down boy you're a good player and I respect you but luix is a fine player and you and your "top players" do worry about us cause they do the best of their means to get the win which is fine cause so do we it was a pleasure versing you on BC and hope to see you bastion but get your guild off their high horse because all and all even with those absorb relics (that trust me plenty of players in your guild used ) we still won plenty of matches against you. and im not saying we rofl stomped you guys cause im not a ******** liar like some people here> alright? so lets keep it real people its ******** and Idc what you pansies say you would've done if we "politely asked for you to stop" cause EVERYONE HERE can smell the ******** like and over used portapotty. but you know that's fine I kept my pride never abused had a hell of fun time with this server and still got wins and 2 mallo I like you dude we had a lot of fun time in teamspeak nice taste in music but pal you got an answer to what else infamous used if we start listing **** you'll just say "well besides that whjat did they abuse" which is fine I get it I don't call out dick riding cause I respect you a little still 3 im no perfect player none of us are here so lets all calm our jets before we lift off kids you'll have you're time to bite back at me 4 xam i'd like for you to look back a couple pages from your comment the **** talke started after jordo butted in which is fine we are all throwing grenades here but please look things over before you speak these weren't uncalled shots our friend jordo must expect these responses when he talks on the forums as do I expect a whole knew "wow that evoi guy is an ***" from this response all in all lets get our big boy pants on and be honest with ourselves for once

would you write a novel for me :*

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please you and your buddy have been talking sh*t way before any of us ever said anything (to anyone and everyone for no real reasons)

i do have a sent on bastion and i run solo rateds when im bored. unfortunately i dont have enough guildies to queue with yet on bastion. hope that changes soon. ive yet to see you on the solo q or even in regs so why is that even relevant?

you're trash on bc and will be on bastion or any other server you transfer to. if and when we have enough people on bastion for 4v4s, do you think the result when you fight us will be different? moving to a pvp server doesnt make you a better player :\ you're still gonna lose tbh, gg?

we dont run 8 man premades, we just happen to have two groups queued up and end up with each other once in a while. happens when no one else queues pub side.

he didnt only call out jordo, he called out infamous in general (saying we exploit)

tbh most games ive seen jordo and any pts, he's done more dps (not that numbers matter but apparently that's how you dudes measure)

he also doesn't run around being carried by an admittedly very good merc healer (props to vartouhi)

i'd like to see someone global ursh lol, gg

salllttyyyy, thirsttyyyy

/spike

evo, i didnt say anything about you. i said any team rancidouche is on is at a disadvantage. my opinion. never said we don't lose. jump on the train though. choo-choo.

please you and your buddy have been talking sh*t way before any of us ever said anything (to anyone and everyone for no real reasons)

i do have a sent on bastion and i run solo rateds when im bored. unfortunately i dont have enough guildies to queue with yet on bastion. hope that changes soon. ive yet to see you on the solo q or even in regs so why is that even relevant?

you're trash on bc and will be on bastion or any other server you transfer to. if and when we have enough people on bastion for 4v4s, do you think the result when you fight us will be different? moving to a pvp server doesnt make you a better player :\ you're still gonna lose tbh, gg?

we dont run 8 man premades, we just happen to have two groups queued up and end up with each other once in a while. happens when no one else queues pub side.

he didnt only call out jordo, he called out infamous in general (saying we exploit)

tbh most games ive seen jordo and any pts, he's done more dps (not that numbers matter but apparently that's how you dudes measure)

he also doesn't run around being carried by an admittedly very good merc healer (props to vartouhi)

i'd like to see someone global ursh lol, gg

salllttyyyy, thirsttyyyy

/spike

evo, i didnt say anything about you. i said any team rancidouche is on is at a disadvantage. my opinion. never said we don't lose. jump on the train though. choo-choo.

y would they be at a disadvantage plz explain.

All aboard! ask annunak I like a good train and besides that, jokes aside im keeping it real because you guys couldn't don't say things you don't believe in and we versed you once and lets be honest sentinel is much more reiiable than jug dps for survival plenty of times we would've had you if it wasn't for those beautiful cds and don't worry when I swaped servers first thing I did was call my mom and tell her how much of a big boy pvper I was man come on that wasn't the reason at all that we swaped servers and I don't feel like telling anyone because that's my own business and those who are my friends truly know my stop on this train is inching in but im willing to ride it out as long as you guys cant be honest with eachother we both know how the abuses went and we all have our opinions but when you get burned defend yourself properly not lies like "if you asked nicely" im trying hard to be nice about this but come on now Edited by Evonaut

So.. I really tried to stay away from this thread since it is full of bad but wow. How stupid can people be? Double Power relic stacking isn't a huge deal but absorb relic glitching is? They are both equally bad. 6 seconds of invincibility every 20 seconds is on average a consistent 30% damage reduction at all times. Double proc'ing SA relics is an additional 450-500 power every 20 seconds for 6 seconds. When 2.0 dropped and it was BiS to have partisan + conqueror I was critting people on smash for 10-12k. When they removed that it dropped to 8-10k. That in itself is a 25-30% increase in damage. So you tell me what is worse? More common sense leads to less stupid arguments! Its a wonderful thing :)

/l2math.

I dunno dude. I just think that the absorb proc was worse than a double stacking power proc. never said it wasnt bad... just wasnt as big a deal to me.

well was gonna leave this server all nice and quiet but meh only so much clear ******** I can take before butting in so here it goes boys time for me to sound like an ***. 1 Feken get down boy you're a good player and I respect you but luix is a fine player and you and your "top players" do worry about us cause they do the best of their means to get the win which is fine cause so do we it was a pleasure versing you on BC and hope to see you bastion but get your guild off their high horse because all and all even with those absorb relics (that trust me plenty of players in your guild used ) we still won plenty of matches against you. and im not saying we rofl stomped you guys cause im not a ******** liar like some people here> alright? so lets keep it real people its ******** and Idc what you pansies say you would've done if we "politely asked for you to stop" cause EVERYONE HERE can smell the ******** like and over used portapotty. but you know that's fine I kept my pride never abused had a hell of fun time with this server and still got wins and 2 mallo I like you dude we had a lot of fun time in teamspeak nice taste in music but pal you got an answer to what else infamous used if we start listing **** you'll just say "well besides that whjat did they abuse" which is fine I get it I don't call out dick riding cause I respect you a little still 3 im no perfect player none of us are here so lets all calm our jets before we lift off kids you'll have you're time to bite back at me 4 xam i'd like for you to look back a couple pages from your comment the **** talke started after jordo butted in which is fine we are all throwing grenades here but please look things over before you speak these weren't uncalled shots our friend jordo must expect these responses when he talks on the forums as do I expect a whole knew "wow that evoi guy is an ***" from this response all in all lets get our big boy pants on and be honest with ourselves for once

dude... im just asking questions. I dont see this long list of infamous exploits... if you wanna enlighten me thats up to you. and saying "I dont wanna call out dick riding" is the same thing as just sayin it. they are my guild and I play with them. its the same when you guys defend luix. so... lets just "calm our jets".

I dunno dude. I just think that the absorb proc was worse than a double stacking power proc. never said it wasnt bad... just wasnt as big a deal to me.

It was mainly on a decent healer allowing them to heal freely for 6 seconds every 34 seconds in arena was a joke people who say otherwise obviously used the relic and are still trying to defend it.

Edited by Skinnychalk

All I am seeing here are angry bads trying to hate on a guild that used to be one of the top 3 guilds on the server last summer and is now without a question the top guild on BC.

First, Urshanoob is probably one of the top scoundrel healers I have ever seen pvp in this game (isnt he still a lemon or is he in infamous now?). The guy brings his A game to every warzone and it was annoying as hell to fight him back when I was impside. Hes the kind of healer that can carry bads (not saying that he is carrying infamous) to a victory, and there are only a small handful of healers I have seen do that.

Now all this about infamous "exploiting". The relic was a glitch, a 700 commendation aka really cheap glitch that anyone and their gramma could have taken advantage of while it was around. When I resubbed first thing I did was pick up one of the conq relics and every 1.5 hrs I would refund it for my 700 comms and buy it again. Point being, the so called "exploit" was easily available for anyone to use. Trying to blame your losses to Infamous on the relic is silly, and just shows that you don't want to admit that they are good players who work really well together.

When ITK went to Bastion it didn't take them too long to become the top guild there. Infamous was right up in the same league and I have no doubt when they get to Bastion they will do the same. You guys can run all you want and talk trash, like you did from pot5 (twice at that lol, must have cost a pretty penny) but eventually they are going to make you eat those words, again.

And lastly, luix is the top dps impside? If that is true then holy crap theres no good players left on that side of the server... Wrecks is 10x the player he will ever be.

All I am seeing here are angry bads trying to hate on a guild that used to be one of the top 3 guilds on the server last summer and is now without a question the top guild on BC.

First, Urshanoob is probably one of the top scoundrel healers I have ever seen pvp in this game (isnt he still a lemon or is he in infamous now?). The guy brings his A game to every warzone and it was annoying as hell to fight him back when I was impside. Hes the kind of healer that can carry bads (not saying that he is carrying infamous) to a victory, and there are only a small handful of healers I have seen do that.

Now all this about infamous "exploiting". The relic was a glitch, a 700 commendation aka really cheap glitch that anyone and their gramma could have taken advantage of while it was around. When I resubbed first thing I did was pick up one of the conq relics and every 1.5 hrs I would refund it for my 700 comms and buy it again. Point being, the so called "exploit" was easily available for anyone to use. Trying to blame your losses to Infamous on the relic is silly, and just shows that you don't want to admit that they are good players who work really well together.

When ITK went to Bastion it didn't take them too long to become the top guild there. Infamous was right up in the same league and I have no doubt when they get to Bastion they will do the same. You guys can run all you want and talk trash, like you did from pot5 (twice at that lol, must have cost a pretty penny) but eventually they are going to make you eat those words, again.

And lastly, luix is the top dps impside? If that is true then holy crap theres no good players left on that side of the server... Wrecks is 10x the player he will ever be.

+2...

It was because the absorb relic forced you to focus fire on another target and messed up your rotation while the SA doesn't interfere with your play directly. It's easier for players to notice a buff that prevents you from doing damage, rather than the amount of damage you're taking from a double power proc that can also be wasted.

It's still a major bug, and the reason why most people hit high DPS numbers right now.

And lol Myrm? No need to nut hug, Infamous is only good right now considering they're the only real PvP guild left on server. All they do is exploit the bads here, their game play is in for a dramatic surprise for the PvP servers where matches are won by more than just taking advantage of the dumb players.

Their strength has always been from their team synergy, but when it comes to solo capability of the players, they are subpar to a lot of the top end PvPers even on this server. ITK did good because even when they had good synergy, they had notable players that alone could be massive factors in our WZs. While Infamous is only a tag really, their solo players aren't as factorable in WZs in the slightest.

So talk all you want yourself, we'll see how they do whenever they go to Bastion. Considering how I've seen them play and how easily they lose to a team of 8 good pugs with their premades, I doubt they'll be as good as you think lol.

Edited by ZooMzy

I doubt they'll be as good as you think lol.

Infamous is far from bad, it's pretty irrelevant if they're on an RP server or not. They have the best PvP tank I've ever seen play and (imo) the best combat player on server. Are there going to be better teams on Bastion? Absolutely. But just because they're coming from an RP server doesn't mean they'll get dominated. There will be of course better teams, but they'll definitely be able to contend.

Infamous is far from bad, it's pretty irrelevant if they're on an RP server or not. They have the best PvP tank I've ever seen play and (imo) the best combat player on server. Are there going to be better teams on Bastion? Absolutely. But just because they're coming from an RP server doesn't mean they'll get dominated. There will be of course better teams, but they'll definitely be able to contend.

I never said they were bad for playing on an RP server.

I said they weren't going to do good because they are strictly tag only threat. ITK did good because their players were factors by themselves; they could do a great job alone in our pug WZs, in addition to their teamwork and synergy. While Infamous players have very unnotable names, maybe two that stand out in a WZ. They win and control WZs because they have team synergy, but in reality, a majority of their players are sub par at best in comparison to top PvPers.

Not to mention their style of competition here, where they consider themselves superior for exploiting bads in WZs. Very different style of competition in real matches, so considering these two factors, I doubt they'll do good on a PvP server.

Edited by ZooMzy

Hey I'm willing to be chill when everyone else is honest with themselves and to prove another thing wrong itk actually got stomped the first few weeks of ranked on bastion which isn't a bad itk is very good and you learn from your mistakes and they got better I look forward to my games on bastion to improve and itk isn't top bastion there were still 2 guilds ontop of them ranked wise which isn't a bad thing in fact it means vereu little because all three guilds are worth praise or at least a good pat on the back

Hey I'm willing to be chill when everyone else is honest with themselves and to prove another thing wrong itk actually got stomped the first few weeks of ranked on bastion which isn't a bad itk is very good and you learn from your mistakes and they got better I look forward to my games on bastion to improve and itk isn't top bastion there were still 2 guilds ontop of them ranked wise which isn't a bad thing in fact it means vereu little because all three guilds are worth praise or at least a good pat on the back

Lol, of course. ITK grew, but the whole "best" thing is just Myrm flapping his mouth again and talking **** about a game/people he knows nothing about anymore.

My whole point is that Infamous is in for a reality check, consider they aren't as good as ITK was here and their team synergy concept is what all the good teams have on Bastion.

Ranked success = good players + team synergy. And they dominate on this server with that synergy, but player wise, they are sub par. Meaning they'll get destroyed in those real matches.

Damn what happened to kind community we had on BC? Now it's being ruined with people's ego.. Why can't we all get along?

All repeat after me, *** by yah.... :)

In all seriousness, there is a lot of trash talking on here and while I do not agree with the exploits (as I have stated before) I can see why some PVPers will use them to get an advantage (not calling out anyone in particular).

As far as Neo/Myrm while I do enjoy the little stick you put into the hornet's nest every now and again, remember this is BC and not POT5 so the PVP is generally a side game to the vast majority of players on this server. As stated in a previous post there are maybe 50 PVPers left here, the rest have gone to Bastion/POT5 or pastures new (hell half of ITK left the game to play other MMOs/real life commitments)

I don't think anyone here is egotistical enough to think they are the top DPS, top Tank or top Healer, well hopefully they are not. :rolleyes:

Edited by bsbrad

In all seriousness, there is a lot of trash talking on here and while I do not agree with the exploits (as I have stated before) I can see why some PVPers will use them to get an advantage (not calling out anyone in particular).

As far as Neo/Myrm while I do enjoy the little stick you put into the hornet's nest every now and again, remember this is BC and not POT5 so the PVP is generally a side game to the vast majority of players on this server. As stated in a previous e-mail there are maybe 50 PVPers left here, the rest have gone to Bastion/POT5 or pastures new (hell half of ITK left the game to play other MMOs/real life commitments)

I don't think anyone here is egotistical enough to think they are the top DPS, top Tank or top Healer, well hopefully they are not. :rolleyes:

lol k u m gets starred out

As far as Neo/Myrm while I do enjoy the little stick you put into the hornet's nest every now and again, remember this is BC and not POT5 so the PVP is generally a side game to the vast majority of players on this server. As stated in a previous post there are maybe 50 PVPers left here, the rest have gone to Bastion/POT5 or pastures new (hell half of ITK left the game to play other MMOs/real life commitments)

Except I'm top damage, top tank, top heals after every match.

/getonmylevel

That's a little unfair don't you think? The only reason we bothered to comment here at all was because our names/guild were being mentioned. We sure as hell didn't start this argument so why are you implying that we did? The only thing that even prompted me to post in the first place was the amusingly ridiculous claims from Faceroll's vocal remnant who are all bark and no bite. This server was full of drama llamas before we came here, and as evidenced by this thread and I don't know how many that were deleted prior, it still is. And the king of the ant hill is at the center of it, as ever. I'm beginning to think that his only source of enjoyment in this game is trolling, because he whines about everything else. Eventually some people here (not calling any specifics) need to realize that life is short, and this is just a video game. Wasting so much time and effort on constant bickering over something so insignificant is baffling.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Probably screaming into deaf ears at this point, but might as well.

I, as I'm sure the majority of you, play this game to unwind from a shltty day of work/school/whatever and get away from irl for a few hours. The fact that people are actually getting offended and taking things seriously on these forums is pretty mind boggling to me. Calm down. It's just a game, gentlemen. We should having fun and playing with each other, not trash talking with the keyboards and trying to hurt everyones internet ego :rolleyes:

If you really want to trash talk each other, take it to whisper chat and leave it off public forums.

with that said, good luck to each one of you on Bastion. Or BC. Or POT5. Or wherever you decide to play.

So let's just stop the shlt talking and go back to our corners.

Let the q's keep popping, /say gg wp, and move on.

Stay classy, stay golden. And remember, have fun with it. Because at the end of the day, it's just a game.

I love all of you (even Deyvon). Even though I'm just a mediocre smash monkey who isn't notable on an RP server. :cool:

<3