Powertechs over buffed

NathanielStarr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Them op 2k crits and 1.2k non crits. Even shoulder cannon is op now:rak_02: I have seen everything. Some people will cry about anything it seems.

i said hard hitting not OP and referring more to the push back and your talking to me about crying? again lets refresh our memory it took how long bioware to hear our complaints? 1.2 up to 2.0 and for you it was 2.0 to 2.4 who is really the better crybaby :rolleyes:

i said hard hitting not OP and referring more to the push back and your talking to me about crying? again lets refresh our memory it took how long bioware to hear our complaints? 1.2 up to 2.0 and for you it was 2.0 to 2.4 who is really the better crybaby :rolleyes:

Maybe you should play the class before you QQ. If a PT was designed for sustained, it's FAILING HARD. Try parsing as a PT in any spec, and you'll be disappointed. All it has is a bit of burst, and a lot of protection. It's the Brick Wall DPS class, compared to the Brick Cannon (Marauder), Glass Cannon (Sniper), or Glass Wall (Mercenary/Sorc). I can easily out damage my min/maxed PT (3k Aim, 2.6k Endurance, 2018 Expertise) with my 2.2k Strength, 1700 Expertise Smash Marauder. Sadly.