Beniboybling

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's break it down:

1. It's on Disney

2. Vader's the villain

Seems his fate is sealed. What we saw happen to Grievous just may seem like nothing compared to what may happen to Vader.

Like I said, it's going to suck.

Wait has Vader been confirmed as being the main villain and going to appear frequent?

You mean TK-421. :p

Oh found the group name, Hand of Judgment 5 Stormtrooper deserters who performed vigilante ops following the Battle of Yavin.

Cool! And thanks for the correction. Mayhaps they will have some cool clone action.....

I'm hoping this shows the Empire Side of things like the clone wars showed more about the clone troopers and their way of life. I would love to see how the stormtroopers are trained and how they arrive to each planet dealing with rebellion and control, I mean there is a lot the empire changes in the star wars universe once they got into power like dealing with smugglers to rebellions and so forth.

I really hope it doesn't just focus on the rebel side and every episode it has a few scenes of ...oh look a imperial base ... blow it up , or free those slaves and convince the government to go against the Empire...ok we did it great now let's go to the next planet where the last scene will be Dark vader or a Imperial officer saying " Blast those rebel scum we will have our revenge"

I really would love to see the Empire at these dark times because in the novels and even in the movies you see the empire hinted as both evil and good at the same time . Some planets worship their support changing the way of life to something better and you have a lot of planets that were extremely pissed off because of slavery or abusive government and of course the fact the empire looked down on aliens and treated them differently.

No it sounds like we will see a misrepresentation of yet another important time in galactic history.

And Disney XD will not make it better haha.

It already feels awkward that we'll need to go to that channel to watch this and most likely the final episodes of a portion of TCW's Season 6.