Where is wahylee

StarveTheEgo

Yeah I got tired of having a 20+ min queue on pub side during prime time just for solo ranked. That and getting ppl in pve gear (not NiM folks, like ppl in 54 greens), and having someone drop mid game after having waited all that time.

As much as I loathe pot5 repub pvp, ^^ this just might make me transfer back just to get my sage geared. This afternoon we had nothing but back to back (well, okay, maybe 3 min in between) group ranked queue pops on pot5, granted it was imp side.

Edited by _Adisa_

Much faster queue, and pub side solo ranked is actually not too bad.

I've had imps there for quite a while, it's generally more pvp focused in every respect. The average game is just so much more competitive, I find it enjoyable.

Who are you guilded with over there? A good handful of us are still playing on pot5 imps with our mains and are guilded together and do ranked so if you're ever interested whisper Axva, I'm on all the time, and have no intentions of leaving :)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
So where is Chive then?

What's up, long time no talk.

I've decided to come back for the new expansion, something piqued my interest. Probably going to be playing Imp side now. Question is, should I bring my Assassin over?

-Chive/Covert/Crackshot/WhateverYouKnowMeAs

What's up, long time no talk.

I've decided to come back for the new expansion, something piqued my interest. Probably going to be playing Imp side now. Question is, should I bring my Assassin over?

-Chive/Covert/Crackshot/WhateverYouKnowMeAs

Imp side pretty good over here. Bring whatever and MSG me whenever. I'm done to play play anytime.