Highest Ranked Rating Error

DreadKewa

Seems to be an error with my highest ranked rating. My solo and my team ranked rating keep swapping with each other (Making my team rating highest earned lower then solo). Isn't a huge deal since it is getting restarted but it is something you may want to look into before updating.

AmberGreen, I didn't see any mention of this in the patch notes today. Has this been fixed? From logging in and inspecting my warzone rating stats, it does not seem like it made it into the patch. Thanks! Edited by revcrisis

• Dev Post
AmberGreen, I didn't see any mention of this in the patch notes today. Has this been fixed? From logging in and inspecting my warzone rating stats, it does not seem like it made it into the patch. Thanks!

Unfortunately, testing revealed that the fix that was intended for Game update 2.4.1 was not complete, so it's now scheduled for 2.4.2. The good news is that the cause of the issue that prevented it from coming this week is already known and we're working on getting it resolved and back into testing. If the fix isn't going to make Game Update 2.4.2, I'll post and let you know as soon as I do.

Thanks for your patience, folks.

Edited by AmberGreen