Lightsaber throw bug.

LegacyDeux

Whenever you use the moves; saber throw, vicious throw, dispatch, deadly throw etc, the colour of the saber when you throw it is white. So for example if I'm using a hot orange crystal in my lightsaber, when I throw it the colour of the blade while its spinning during the animation is white and then it returns to my normal hot orange lightsaber when it's back in my characters hand. Myself as well as I'm sure, most of the SWTOR universe would like to see this eventually fixed in a patch so our saber throws reflect the actual colour of our lightsabers and not just white. It's been happening for a while now.

Whenever you use the moves; saber throw, vicious throw, dispatch, deadly throw etc, the colour of the saber when you throw it is white. So for example if I'm using a hot orange crystal in my lightsaber, when I throw it the colour of the blade while its spinning during the animation is white and then it returns to my normal hot orange lightsaber when it's back in my characters hand. Myself as well as I'm sure, most of the SWTOR universe would like to see this eventually fixed in a patch so our saber throws reflect the actual colour of our lightsabers and not just white. It's been happening for a while now.

Ya its been like that since 2.0 went live. I figured by this point they just wont bother with it.