Guilds that have recently returned from exile....

Xakthul

Okay. I'm curious...which guilds have you guys seen disappear of the freaking face of the earth and/or make a comeback?

Mine:

<Starlight Services>

<Domnatius Sidera> (except for one of my friends, haven't seen these guys in a while. Shame, they have some really good people. :( )

<Death Rising> (Yes, I consider my guild to have previously dropped odd into obscurity, but we made a pretty good comeback IMO)

<Mando'ade Elite> (Two things: 1. Correct my spelling, as I'm sure I got the name wrong; 2. Out of that whole guild, I have only seen about 10 members of the Elite in three weeks.)

Can't say anything about the first three, but I do know how Mando'ade Alitte works considering I used to be a leader of one of its sister guilds SITH ORDER.

And that is because it's going through a phase of decline. It is quite common, considering the method of leadership in regards to that guild, that it goes through a period where people are active and then a few weeks later, it's a ghost town.

The leadership structure of the guild prevents it from dying out completely, but it's also the same reason why it's not very successful. So give it time, you'll see them bounce back with new faces or old, and then see them go inactive again for a time. That's pretty much how those guilds work.

Didn't say it wasn't. Just said I didn't see many of them. Chesly, for example, is always on....

Yeah... You can see a lot at one time if there's any RP event. If not, everyone just doing their dailies.

I've seen <Starlight Services> only once. <Dominatus Sidera> rarely. Good job on <Death Rising>, I've noticed some of you guys on the fleet.

I would like to join Death Rising if recruiting. I was the guy talking to you about transferring here. My 55's names are as follows:

1. Ciphen

2. Jackalman

3. Mind'Bender

4. Sither-ac

5. Khodoss

Please let me know thanks

The Jackal

I would like to join Death Rising if recruiting. I was the guy talking to you about transferring here. My 55's names are as follows:

1. Ciphen

2. Jackalman

3. Mind'Bender

4. Sither-ac

5. Khodoss

Please let me know thanks

The Jackal

Yeah, absolutely. I'll invite you as soon as I get on....that may be today, or some other time this weekend. But We'll take care of 'ya. :cool:

See you soon.

J'm

• 1 month later...