Proper Villains (E) is recruiting!!

sofiebear

Might consider putting an app in for one of my many toons. I'm curious if there are any specific roles that are needs as of the moment (Ranged or Melee dps, Tank, healer?)

Edit: NVM saw the thing about times- I got a pt tank and a sorc healer I'm doing nothing with that I wouldn't be opposed to putting in a different guild. I could have either or tweaked up to DF/DP HM ready gear in a week tops.

Edited by EnalisNailo

The people from Proper Villains are great players but more importantly they're great people too. Drama free and laidback and they're always helpful with tips on improving game mechanics. If you're a decent player who loves progression raiding you'd be doing yourself a great favor submitting an application to this guild. :)

*grabs Ludott. Stabs in back, then throws under a space bus* You shush! We all hate eachother and you know it!

For reals though, did you hear about that PV? Server second HM Council kill. Server second NiM TFB. Server second TFB Title run. There's some mad skillz. But, we have a Server First Ellisish. No other progression guild can claim such.

The people from Proper Villains are great players but more importantly they're great people too. Drama free and laidback and they're always helpful with tips on improving game mechanics. If you're a decent player who loves progression raiding you'd be doing yourself a great favor submitting an application to this guild. :)

...Billy <3 lol.

Like Elli said: Server second TFB Title run! Faction first!

Oh and I got the Helix Hyperpod from that lovely run!! Aww yis! Great success!

Might consider putting an app in for one of my many toons. I'm curious if there are any specific roles that are needs as of the moment (Ranged or Melee dps, Tank, healer?)

Edit: NVM saw the thing about times- I got a pt tank and a sorc healer I'm doing nothing with that I wouldn't be opposed to putting in a different guild. I could have either or tweaked up to DF/DP HM ready gear in a week tops.

yusssss. yussss.

Proper Villains progression:

5/5 HM DF

5/5 HM DP

5/5 NiM TFB w/Titles

7/7 NiM SnV

We've cleared all post-2.0 PvE raid content as a guild except Hateful Entity. We are the first guild on TEH that is able to say that.

Guild's goals are to Dragonslayer and take on Hateful Entity.

Apply today if you think you've got the raid awareness and skill needed to compete for server firsts once the new Nightmare Modes drop.

Do you have the resolve to continue?

Edited by Headpunch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...