Cannot turn in an unassembled armor piece.

Jasil

I was trying to turn in an Unassembled Arkanian Armor piece but noticed that most of the vendors on the Republic Fleet do not have options to turn in Unassembled Armor pieces with the exception of the Classic Gear Vendor for Dread Guard armor.

Please look into this as soon as you can.

Unassesmbled gear tokens are now used at the Operations gear vendors which are located in the center directly beside the class Ultimate gear vendors.

I understand that this was the case before the last patch. Now when I look at the inventory of am Ultimate Gear Vendor, I can purchase Oriconian gear for Ultimate Commendations but there are no unassembled token trade-in options. At the Elite Gear Vendor I can purchase Verpine gear for Elite Commendations but there are no unassembled token trade-in options. At the Basic Gear Vendor I can purchase Black Market gear for Basic Commendations but there are no unassembled token trade-in options. Yet when I look at the Classic Gear Vendor I can purchase gear for Classic Commendations and with Unassembled Dread Gear tokens.

It's not bugged, you need to turn it in to the Operations Vendor, as the first replier said. He's standing along the back wall of the vendor area. Took me two days to find it to trade in an earpiece, but that's where you need to go. What the other vendors have is not relevant to your question. If you have Arkanian pieces, you need the Operations vendor.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WHOA dude you necroed a thread FROM THE LAST EXPANSION?!?

Have you tried, IDK, walking over to the other side of the room to the classic vendors? Arkanian is a very, very old tier of gear.

As for an actual hint, maybe not bother with Arkanian ****?

Edited by mbfhl