Holoterminal loading Makeb before class story finish

eoral

I’m a level 47 sith sorcerer who has not yet finished the class quests. Clicking on the holoterminal loads up the start of Makeb story where you are talking to Darth Marr on the ship before I reach that point in the game. I not sure if this started with last patch but it hasn’t happened before then. I’m at Belsavis so I don’t have to use the holoterminal for my class mission yet but I will soon.

I hope this bug doesn’t interfere with me progressing in the story.

Has anyone else encountered it?

It happens to everyone that has RotHC after level 50. I have not had it happen to me at level 47.

If your class mission says to click the holoterminal, it does not happen. However, if it does not, it starts the Makeb storyline: there is a quest marker on your map at the holoterminal.

I wish that BioWare would only allow you to start Makeb after Chapter 3 similar to Belsavis Bonus Series or Ilum.

EDIT: No, it will not affect your story, except the spoilers in the cutscene.

Edited by Bstr

Ah okay thanks. It’s a bit of a bummer it’s doing that. I didn’t want Darth Marr calling me Darth Imperius when I level 3 darkside:(

I hope they sort it out, as it stands it sucks that it overrides my class missions and it means I can't really go on unless I let it play.

Does anyone know a solution or a way to work around it?